Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you still buy Cd's?

Go down 
+18
QuothTheRaven
exact33
thejokeriv
Leatherface
Citanul
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Troublezone
manny
Witchfinder
bass63
tohostudios
Dark Horseman
jettafiend
Boris2008
Lari
MetalRob331
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

Do you still buy Cd's? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still buy Cd's?   Do you still buy Cd's? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:44 am

Yes, I still buy CDs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Do you still buy Cd's?   Do you still buy Cd's? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:45 am

I'm somebody who needs the actual physical product. To me it is a whole package with the artwork and everything. Plus I like knowing that if need be I have the ability to get some return on my investment with being able to sell it. I also find that about 90% of my purchases are actually cheaper than they would be to download. The only digital stuff I've gotten was solely due to being given itunes gift cards. Which I'll admit was nice to have the stuff instantly.

I used to think being a buyer of cds meant I was on borrowed time. But with the re-surgence of vinyl I'm much more positive about being able to get physical product.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Do you still buy Cd's?   Do you still buy Cd's? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:15 am

I buy both CDs and legal downloads, depending on circumstances and mood. While I can tell that my iTunes stuff is compressed, it doesn't bother me too much, probably because I almost exclusively listen to music in the car through my car stereo.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Do you still buy Cd's?   Do you still buy Cd's? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:40 am

That being said, I almost always buy whole albums, rather than just a few individual songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still buy Cd's?   Do you still buy Cd's? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you still buy Cd's?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: