Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!

Go down 
+11
Dave the Boss
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
powermacho
Stender
Thrasher73
kmorg
GrandNational
MetalGuy71
SideShowDisaSter
ultmetal
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:58 pm

Check it out:
http://www.myspace.com/themoshketeers
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:16 pm

I wish someone would get off their duff and do a nice detailed CD release of that album! It's really good stuff!!

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:36 pm

You and me both bro. I love that album. They have so much bonus material they could include as well.

I've contacted Retroactive about them and also Roxx has expressed some interest. With the Moshketeers drummer now with Ultimatum, I have some solid contact info. LOL!

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:46 pm

ultmetal wrote:
With the Moshketeers drummer now with Ultimatum, I have some solid contact info. LOL!

You don't say!lol!

Keep pestering them (heck, have Alan bug them too). I want that thing on a CD with nice new mastering job (and an expanded booklet with lots of photos!!).

I ain't asking for much!🤘 Very Happy

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:55 pm

Good stuff.

I agree with SideShow. Pester them to release a proper cd.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:35 pm

ultmetal wrote:
You and me both bro. I love that album. They have so much bonus material they could include as well.

I've contacted Retroactive about them and also Roxx has expressed some interest. With the Moshketeers drummer now with Ultimatum, I have some solid contact info. LOL!

Ult, we know this will happen. You will convince them.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:33 am

You've tried this before, haven't you, Scott? Well, it's time to take off the silk gloves!! Twisted Evil

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:31 pm

I've tried several times to get labels to release the Moshketeers album to no avail. However, Roxx and Retroactive seemed genuinely intersted.

ult

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:51 pm

I would love for it to be released on cd.
Keep harpin on them Ult
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:53 pm

VIDEO POSTED
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=207857539

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:59 pm

ult, are the members other than Alan still in your area? Any interest from them to issue their stuff on CD? I'd love to own it!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:12 am

Who dosnt want the moshketeers stuff on CD?...haha.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:02 pm

wow! I just saw the music video. This is the first time I heard of the band. I don't get it how they didn't make it.

We should make a petition to retroactive records
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Retroactive has tried to release this CD for the last couple years. However, Matt has given up on it. Paul is now the pastor of Calvary Chapel of Santa Fe. His life has been turned upside down by Parkinson's disease in the last year, so he's not been all that worried about re-releasing The Downward Spiral. You may want to email him and let him know that you like the band and want it on CD.

http://www.calvarysantafe.org/leadership.php

The Moshketeers also had another album they recorded that was never released. I have a CD-R of six songs from it. It was to be called Eternal Torment.

The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:57 pm

I sent an email. Hey Ult, how does the stuff from that unreleased album compare to downward spiral?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:12 am

This is the first time i have heard them and i like it! Especially the song "Myth". Someone get this album reissued!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:33 am

Stender wrote:
I sent an email. Hey Ult, how does the stuff from that unreleased album compare to downward spiral?

The unreleased album is a bit more mid-90's sounding but still pretty thrashy. I don't think that album will ever be released.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:49 am

ultmetal wrote:
Stender wrote:

The unreleased album is a bit more mid-90's sounding but still pretty thrashy. I don't think that album will ever be released.

Do you think the one with "The Myth" will be reissued?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 am

That video was pretty sweet 🤘
Moshketeers was a band I heard and read much ABOUT back in their day but never actually heard. Sounds like something I would definitely dig more of. Count me in on the "reissue their stuff!" campaign.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:23 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
That video was pretty sweet 🤘
Moshketeers was a band I heard and read much ABOUT back in their day but never actually heard. Sounds like something I would definitely dig more of. Count me in on the "reissue their stuff!" campaign.

Let's get the ball rolling with the reissue campaign! Anyone know how to put one together and shop it to a label? Maybe Retroactive or Roxx Records would go for it...
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 am

Troublezone wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Stender wrote:

Do you think the one with "The Myth" will be reissued?

Thats the downward spiral album the only official full length.

Everybody should send an email! Maybe if they get flooded they will change their minds about reissueing it.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 am

powermacho wrote:
wow! I just saw the music video. This is the first time I heard of the band. I don't get it how they didn't make it.

Macho, I can send you or anybody else that wants the files or a burn CD of the Moshketeers downward spiral.......atleast hold everybody over until the real thing is out!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:20 am

Stender wrote:
powermacho wrote:

Macho, I can send you or anybody else that wants the files or a burn CD of the Moshketeers downward spiral.......atleast hold everybody over until the real thing is out!

Send it to Cliffy and have him work his magic on it. Smile I wouldn't mind hearing more of these guys.

The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:25 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Stender wrote:
powermacho wrote:

Send it to Cliffy and have him work his magic on it. Smile I wouldn't mind hearing more of these guys.

He does remastering stuff right?....wouldnt I get in trouble with the band if I did that though?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:42 am

Stender wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Stender wrote:
powermacho wrote:

He does remastering stuff right?....wouldnt I get in trouble with the band if I did that though?

I have no idea. I was just throwing that out there since he seems to have a propencity for tinkering with unreleased material. I dunno, shoot him a PM and see what he says. If he says "no way", so be it. I don't want anyone getting their panties in a twist over it or anything.

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!!   The Moshketeers have a MySpace!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next