Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth

Go down 
+6
Leatherface
manny
Boris2008
nevermore
kmorg
Fat Freddy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Empty
PostSubject: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Is it a full moon or somethin'? First the As I Lay Dying guy tries to hire a hitman to kill his wife, now this. Blabbermouth is starting to look like the Police Blotter.

Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Allenwest2013arrest

According to Tri-County Sun Times, former OBITUARY, SIX FEET UNDER and MASSACRE guitarist Allen West was arrested at the end of March in Lake Panasoffkee, Florida for methamphetamine production and possession.

After the musician called 911 to report that two males broke into his house, "[responding] deputies met with the property owner Allen West in a wooded area next to the residence," the web site reports. "Allen West stated that two male subjects forcibly entered his house by kicking in the front door at which time he fled out the rear and hid in the woods.

"West requested the deputies search his residence for possible subjects. During the search deputies noticed a strong acidic odor emitting from the master bedroom. Deputies then discovered in the master bedroom and bathroom plastic soda bottles with tubing protruding from them. The bottles also had a wet white pasty substance in the bottles and on the bathroom and bedroom counters. These items are commonly used in the manufacturing of methamphetamine."

West's residence was subsequently searched by the Special Investigations Squad, which found "ammonium nitrate, sodium hydroxide (a.k.a. 'Drano'), a corrosive acid, lithium strips and other items commonly used to produce methamphetamine." The lab was dismantled and West was subsequently held on a $40,000 bond.

West, 45, is currently incarcerated at the Sumter County Jail in Bushnell, Florida.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:22 pm

If you are producing meth then it's probably not a good idea to call the police to report a crime. Moron.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:27 pm

The perfect "this-is-your-brain-on-drugs" moment, and picture!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:36 pm

S.D. wrote:
If you are producing meth then it's probably not a good idea to call the police to report a crime. Moron.

No doubt! What an idiot! He must have been smoking some of his product.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:48 pm

Dude sells poison to people and is incredibly stupid as well.

Prison is the best place for him.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:59 pm

S.D. wrote:

Laughing very hard Yeah, I had the same thought. "Way to go, Nimrod. Invite the cops to your house so they can find your meth lab."

In the immortal words of Ron White, "Ya can't fix stupid."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu May 09, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:40 pm

What a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:49 pm

He's been in prison before for drugs. It's what got him kicked out of Obituary. Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Drugs don't make you smarter...

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Dude is really dumb.
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:35 pm

As Creem magazine used to advertise in the 70's: "Why do you think they call it dope anyway?"

Yep...this is why.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:36 pm

It's like a guy on cops who called the police because somebody cheated him on a drug deal. The woman who allegedly cheated him said (quite proudly *in bold*), "I'm not a drug dealer! I'm a prostitute!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth    Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Obituary Guitarist Busted for Meth
Page 1 of 1