Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BulletBoys singer Busted!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

BulletBoys singer Busted! Empty
PostSubject: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Apparently ol' Marqie Marq is a deadbeat dad...

BULLETBOYS Singer Arrested In Florida - Nov. 14, 2009

Accoding to the web site of Pasco Sheriff's Office, which is said to be is the eighth largest law enforcement agency in the state of Florida in terms of population served, BULLETBOYS frontman Marq Torien (born Mark Maytorena) was arrested last night (Friday, November 13) at 11:38 p.m. EST and charged with "non-support of children or spouse." The 48-year-old singer was booked and released early this morning (Saturday, November 14).

BULLETBOYS was scheduled to perform last night at the Bourbon St. nightclub in New Port Richey, Florida and is expected to play Saturday night at Freebird Live in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.

Photo below courtesy of Pasco Sheriff's Office

BulletBoys singer Busted! Torienmug

WHOA, time has not been kind to this guy!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:54 pm

No wonder he hasn't been paying up. Chavis Records can't even distribute properly to the online shops that list the new album...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
No wonder he hasn't been paying up. Chavis Records can't even distribute properly to the online shops that list the new album...

Yea, I've heard that. At another forum I hang out on there have been quite a few people complaining that their orders from Chavis have been taking a month or more to reach them, and if they e-mail Chavis asking for updates, they get no response. I'm like, "If their customer service is really that bad, AND the biggest band on their roster is the BulletBoys, then maybe they oughta re-examine their entire business model."

BulletBoys singer Busted! Lol

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Back when Quiet Riot's "Rehab" was released on Chavis, I got good service from them. But back then Quiet Riot was their ONLY artist. Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Yeah, I had no problem getting Rehab. In fact, I think FYE is where I picked it up.

But TWICE I have ordered this CD online and it never got to me. CD Universe would've taken a MONTH to ship it and now it's not even listed and Amazon was going to take about 3 weeks before shipping.

I emailed Chavis about it as well and have gotten no response. Not surprisingly, I had to message them thru MySpace because THEIR SITE WAS DOWN.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 am

I hope no one 'Smoothes Up in him' while he is in the clink.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:15 am

Quote :
BULLETBOYS frontman Marq Torien (born Mark Maytorena) was arrested last night (Friday, November 13) at 11:38 p.m. EST and charged with "non-support of children or spouse." The 48-year-old singer was booked and released early this morning (Saturday, November 14).

So does that mean there was a warrant out for his arrest or was he picked up for some other reason (hanging out at the men's room at a highway rest stop perhaps?) and they discovered he was a deadbeat dad?

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 am

This ought to bring the new Liberty N Justice CD some good publicity... BulletBoys singer Busted! Lol
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 pm

manny wrote:
I hope no one 'Smoothes Up in him' while he is in the clink.

He won't be 'kissin' kitty' in the slammer, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
This ought to bring the new Liberty N Justice CD some good publicity... BulletBoys singer Busted! Lol

Why, are they on Chavis now? Good luck....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:13 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Why, are they on Chavis now? Good luck....

No, the Bulletboys singer sings a track on the new LnJ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BulletBoys singer Busted!   BulletBoys singer Busted! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BulletBoys singer Busted!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: