Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners

Go down 
+19
jstate
Gilbert
mc666
Temple of Blood
Boris2008
Shawn Of Fire
MoonChild
kyleblack
metalheaded
MetalGuy71
Vexer6
DevZor
manny
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
corplhicks
SpectreFate
ultmetal
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners   2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Yeah, I only ever watched wrestling when I was at college (we call it Uni). It involved, me and my housemates, illegal substances, pizza and lots and lots of giggling Cool
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners   2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:04 am

Despite their questionable taste in award winners, here's Metallica & Rob Halford doing 'Rapid Fire'

What's with Rob hobbling around on a cane? Does he need a hip replacement or what?

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners   2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:12 am

Ok I guess, a little like they're going through the motions.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners   2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:22 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Quote :
2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners! The Best in Heavy Metal!

• “Album of the Year” (presented by Orange Amplification): Deftones, "Koi No Yokan"
• “Best Guitarist” (presented by Epiphone): John 5, of Rob Zombie
• “Best Drummer” (presented by Drum Workshop): Arejay Hale, of Halestorm
• “Paul Gray Best Bassist” (presented by Dean Markley): Lemmy Kilmister, of Motörhead
• “Best Vocalist” (presented by Rockstar Energy Drink): Corey Taylor, of Slipknot and Stone Sour
• “Song of the Year” (presented by Affliction): Black Veil Brides, "In The End"
• “Best Live Band” (presented by Samson): Slipknot
• “Best New Talent” (presented by Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival): Device
• “Most Metal Athlete” (presented by Roadrunner Records): Triple H
• “Comeback of the Year” (presented by Eagle Rock): Tenacious D
• “Most Dedicated Fans” (presented by Xbox LIVE): HIM

I don't really care about these awards shows. I didn't watch this one and didn't even know it happened until someone sent me this list on Facebook today. I read through it and read the comment "The Best in Heavy Metal". Is this list serious?

No. Look at all those advertisers "presenting" the awards. These kinds of shows are not serious attempts at honoring the best at anything - they're about hyping up the latest whatever and maybe making people laugh at stupid jokes. No point in getting riled about it.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners   2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Even after all these years I'm pretty sure that desolisating isn't a real word! scratch

Still British Steel's finest moment though.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners   2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

What's with Rob hobbling around on a cane? Does he need a hip replacement or what?

Apparently he has some nerve damage that is supposed to be corrected soon. He's also using a wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners   2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2013 Revolver Golden Gods Award Winners
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4