Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baroness - Bus accident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Baroness - Bus accident Empty
PostSubject: Baroness - Bus accident   Baroness - Bus accident Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:52 pm

I read initial reports of the bus accident in England the other day, but at the time they had released no specific details. The band released a statement today:

“The band members of Baroness and their crew are recovering from injuries sustained after their tour bus crashed outside of Bath, England early on Wednesday morning.

John Baizley has broken his left arm and left leg. Allen Blickle and Matt Maggioni each suffered fractured vertebrae. All three remain in the hospital as of this writing. Pete Adams has been treated and released from the hospital.

Three of the five crew members who were on the bus have also been treated and released. One member is still undergoing testing. The driver of the bus remains in critical condition.

Please stay tuned for further updates. Thank you for all the support during this extremely difficult time.”

Full article here: http://blog.skullsnbones.com/baroness-issues-a-band-update/

Terrible news indeed, I'm hoping everyone recovers and are able to continue their musical journey. Even though I'm not a huge fan, I do appreciate their uniqueness and salute the personal approach to their music.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Baroness - Bus accident   Baroness - Bus accident Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Damn. Any time it says "fractured vertebrae" you know it's bad. Hopefully no one is paralyzed in any way.

And though I skipped buying the Red and Blue albums, opting to find them used someday, I did buy Yellow & Green, and it's fantastic! I'm pretty bummed I skipped those previous two albums, now, given how good the new one is. Just not the kind of stuff I expected from these guys.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25875

PostSubject: Re: Baroness - Bus accident   Baroness - Bus accident Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 pm

I hope everyone completely recovers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baroness - Bus accident   Baroness - Bus accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baroness - Bus accident
Page 1 of 1