Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue) Empty
PostSubject: WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue)   WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 am

Divebomb Records has reissued the classic WATCHTOWER album. This is progressive metal at it's finest.

WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue) 300

OVERVIEW:
WATCHTOWER’s Control And Resistance, is a work for the ages, a tech-metal cornerstone, an album that didn’t fit in back in 1989, and certainly has nothing to do with where metal would branch off to when WATCHTOWER themselves laid dormant throughout the 1990s. And that’s the real beauty of Control And Resistance. The rebel spirit of heavy metal isn’t really found in the hordes of spikes-and-leather clone bands and similar fourth-raters that continue to litter Metalworld. The true rebel spirit of heavy metal is right here, in the eight sophisticated songs of Control And Resistance that exist only because the creators wanted to bring something truly original into the world. Odd, maybe, that true metal spirit would burn brightest on an album of sublime, progressive tech-metal, but there you have it.

FOR FANS OF:
DREAM THEATER, CONFESSOR, HADES, ATHEIST and RUSH

POINTS OF INTEREST:
+ ORIGINAL EDITION OUT OF PRINT FOR YEARS
+ ORIGINAL LP COVER ART RESTORED
+ CONTAINS ARCHIVAL BAND PHOTOS
+ BRAND NEW ESSAY BY JEFF WAGNER (AUTHOR OF “MEAN DEVIATION – FOUR DECADES OF PROGRESSIVE HEAVY METAL”)
+ LIMITED EDITION – CD ONLY
+ NEW MASTERING BY JAMIE KING
+ LAYOUT/RESTORATION BY ADAM PETERSON (ISIS, DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN and AMORPHIS)

TRACK LIST:
01 Instruments Of Random Murder
02 The Eldritch
03 Mayday In Kiev
04 The Fall Of Reason
05 Control And Resistance
06 Hidden Instincts
07 Life Cycles
08 Dangerous Toy

Buy CD
http://tribunalrecords.bigcartel.com/product/watchtower-control-and-resistance

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue)   WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:43 am

Very interested in this one. I've read nothing but good things about it and now is the opportunity to get one at a decent price.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue)   WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 pm

No bonus stuff? =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue)   WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WATCHTOWER - Control And Resistance (Divebomb Records reissue)
Page 1 of 1