Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divebomb Records goes Digital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Divebomb Records goes Digital Empty
PostSubject: Divebomb Records goes Digital   Divebomb Records goes Digital Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 am

DIVEBOMB GOES DIGITAL

August 9, 2011

We have decided to “experiment” with making some Divebomb titles available digitally via numerous worldwide digital sellers. We are curious about our fans around the world who may prefer the ease of simply downloading their music.

Not all releases will be made available digitally and going forward there will be a delay between physical street date and digital. We are still 100% behind the physical format surviving within the digital world.

To see which titles are available, go here:

http://www.divebombrecords.com/site/

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Divebomb Records goes Digital   Divebomb Records goes Digital Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 am

This will be for stuff that already exists in a physical format correct? Will there be "exclusive" downloads available, to further piss off fans that buy an album then have to pay extra to download different bonus tracks? Just askin? Razz

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Divebomb Records goes Digital   Divebomb Records goes Digital Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:10 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
This will be for stuff that already exists in a physical format correct? Will there be "exclusive" downloads available, to further piss off fans that buy an album then have to pay extra to download different bonus tracks? Just askin? Razz

No. The initial plan was to not go digital at all...and still some Divebomb titles will still not be digital (as per inital agreements with the bands). I volunteered Oracle as one of the digital ginuea pigs...

You can download Desolate Kings: The Oracle Anthology on iTunes for only $7.99 right now...

PostSubject: Re: Divebomb Records goes Digital   Divebomb Records goes Digital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divebomb Records goes Digital
Page 1 of 1