Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come

Go down 
+8
mc666
KissinMaiden
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
sovdat
SideShowDisaSter
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Empty
PostSubject: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:41 pm

Ok thrashers, here is a new release you NEED to get! If you liked Exodus' Tempo Of The Damned album, you're gonna LOVE this one. Most of the lyrics are social and political commentary. They even have a track called Megamosh that slams on bands that act like evil lyrics are a "must" in metal (done in a humorous way, though).

Their from Italy (not really the home of much thrash metal). Total old-school thrash, with only a very few modern influences; mostly in the production department.

This one is probably going to make the #1 spot on my 2007 list!

Check out their myspace page. It has a few tracks from the album.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=48069726

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:04 pm

They were playing in Slovenia few months ago, and I wasn't that impressed, but I'll check out the myspace site!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:20 pm

Thanks for the heads up Sideshow,I'll have to pick this up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:19 pm

Cracking album alright, I don't know what they may be like live but in studio they Thrash, "Abuse your Illusions" is an excellent release by them too.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:26 pm

Oh, also should mention that the artwork on this album was done by none other than the legend himself, Ed Repka!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:24 am

The singer reminds me of the vocalist of Nuclear Assault. Good stuff. Are they availabel in the States? Looks like only Europen distribution. How much is 13 euros?
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:51 am

$17-$18
better buy it via ebay, European CDs aren't that cheap Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:05 pm

sovdat wrote:
$17-$18
better buy it via ebay, European CDs aren't that cheap Smile

I've already looked. Nothing on ebay at the moment. I guess I'll just add them to my ever growing "wish list".
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:54 pm

There is a Brazilian seller that sells the official Brazil version (it's on Marquee instead of Mausoleum, but it's officially liscensed so don't worry about getting a boot). Just have to keep a watch for the to post a copy. That's where I got mine, as I didn't want to pay import prices.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:09 am

Just got a copy of this and all I can say is this will be one of my faves for 07.Totally thrash with a fresh sound.I love the vocal style.Anyone looking for a superb thrash release this year,pick this one up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:47 am

Well I'm letting my copies of their two CDs up for sale later and I can truthfully say that they should be in any self respected thrashers collection.

don't forget now..... 19.00 BST for sale list... yea I know what a shameless plug.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:38 pm

Locky wrote:

don't forget now..... 19.00 BST for sale list... yea I know what a shameless plug.

It's the final countdown ... Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:31 am

Got a copy coming to me.

ult

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:56 am

WOPS Still Thrash!!!!!

This is pretty good stuff! I have a narrow window concerning my Thrash tastes....these guys are in that window.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:51 pm

My copy came in the mail yesterday. Sounds good so far. 🤘
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:50 pm

i'm trying to get this.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:30 pm

i have a copy on cdr.. good stuff.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:12 am

The song "September 11" has a major Megadeth vibe to it. I'd almost swear they lifted part of the song from a Megadeth song. Anyone else notice this?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:38 am

I wanted this one, but it was out of stock at The End Records. Instead I got their previous release, Abuse Your Illusions. Hopefully I'll have it sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:52 am

Abuse Your Illusions is the one I have too. Let me know what you think of the song "September 11" when you get it. I know part of that song comes from a Megadeth song but can't seem to connect it.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:54 am

Post an mp3 clip. I'd like to see if I could help identify it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:55 am

PM me your email address and I'll send you an MP3.

ult

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:32 pm

Not a real promising album title, but a CD I'll check out.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:47 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Abuse Your Illusions is the one I have too. Let me know what you think of the song "September 11" when you get it. I know part of that song comes from a Megadeth song but can't seem to connect it.

Can you pinpoint the time in the song where you hear the Megadeth comparison?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:52 pm

3:25 or so. Now I'm thinking maybe "Into the Lungs of Hell"? It's the guitar solo and the rhythm under the guitar solo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come   Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyades - And The Worst Is Yet To Come
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: