Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beehler - Messages to the Dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

Beehler - Messages to the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Beehler - Messages to the Dead   Beehler - Messages to the Dead Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:30 am

I apologize if a topic was already made, I couldn't find it. I guess this album came out in December and I only found about it today!

Does anyone have this album and if so, is it any good? I really loved the last two Exciter albums and if this is anything close I'm going to want to check it out headbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Beehler - Messages to the Dead   Beehler - Messages to the Dead Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:51 am

Dang. I thought this was an update from former Megadeth drummer Chuck Behler. Sorry, adrian. Can't help you.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Beehler - Messages to the Dead   Beehler - Messages to the Dead Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:16 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dang. I thought this was an update from former Megadeth drummer Chuck Behler. Sorry, adrian. Can't help you.

Yeah, what the hell ever happened to that guy?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Beehler - Messages to the Dead   Beehler - Messages to the Dead Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:19 pm

I downloaded it awhile ago. It's good, and loud, and has lots of screaming, but is missing something for me. Will have to play it again now that you remind me as it is a LOT like EXCITER I guess,but maybe just too noisy?

adrian wrote:
I really loved the last two Exciter albums and if this is anything close I'm going to want to check it out headbanger

if you like recent EXCITER, there's a good chance you will like it a lot more than me.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Beehler - Messages to the Dead   Beehler - Messages to the Dead Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 pm

mlotek wrote:
I downloaded it awhile ago. It's good, and loud, and has lots of screaming, but is missing something for me. Will have to play it again now that you remind me as it is a LOT like EXCITER I guess,but maybe just too noisy?

adrian wrote:
I really loved the last two Exciter albums and if this is anything close I'm going to want to check it out headbanger

if you like recent EXCITER, there's a good chance you will like it a lot more than me.
Cool! I think I'll look into getting it then!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Beehler - Messages to the Dead   Beehler - Messages to the Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:37 am

I dont have it yet but today i am going to see STRIKER, CAULDRON, MIDNIGHT PRIEST, KHAN and other metal bands live and i hope somebody is selling the album on vinly. He is one of my fave singers ever. So specialy and violent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beehler - Messages to the Dead   Beehler - Messages to the Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beehler - Messages to the Dead
Page 1 of 1