Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question.

Go down 
+14
Shawn Of Fire
kmorg
chewie
Fat Freddy
manny
exact33
tohostudios
Addy
adrian
Gryphon-kl
James B.
Troublezone
mc666
speed101
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

Question.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Not wasting anyones time man.If i can get a way to buy from those places i will.Dont have to be rude.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:00 pm

S.D. wrote:
speed101 wrote:
Ill probably just stick with ebay.

Why bother posting these questions if you are going to ignore everyone's advice?

Stop wasting our time.

Thank you.

Eh, a little harsch maybe? He's allowed to ask!

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:09 pm

speed101 wrote:
Ill probably just stick with ebay.

How do you pay on Ebay?

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:16 pm

You can always get yourself an Amazon gift card at your local grocery store.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:21 pm

A lot of sellers still take money orders on ebay.I usually get ahold of them first to ask then if they do ill bid.Ill look into getting a amazon gift card.How much do they run?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:24 pm

You can get'em for pre-loaded amounts like $20, $50, $100, etc.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

And the amounts are even...$20 gets you a $20 Amazon card, $50 gets you a $50 Amazon card, etc.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

And the amounts are even...$20 gets you a $20 Amazon card, $50 gets you a $50 Amazon card, etc.

Yup, wut he sez.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 pm

speed101 wrote:
Hi can anyone recommend the best and most reliable places to buy dvds other than Ebay?I was looking around and saw Half.com and Amazon but never bought from those before.Are they just regular sellers there like ebay?Thanks for any help.

for either bootleg/pirate, or authorized dvd's, a good site is http://www.ioffer.com/

For example, I have bought tv shows/series/movies off there that are still not officially released and probably never will be, plus I am not a stickler for VHS-rips if there is no other way to get them.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Ioffer looks a lot like ebay.Ill look into them also.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi i was just going thru ioffer but i dont see where the sellers feedback rating is.Can anyone help?Also where do i bid at?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:03 pm

speed101 wrote:
Hi i was just going thru ioffer but i dont see where the sellers feedback rating is.Can anyone help?Also where do i bid at?

There's a big button on the item page that says "MAKE OFFER"...

Also there are stars under the seller handles...

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Question.  - Page 2 4p9526O82oacu1iqui4ostolo1_400

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

lol! Laughing very hard

Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Ok thank u Shawn of Fire and Fat Freddy lol
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:24 pm

chewie wrote:
Amazon is great for all kinds o' stuff!

it is! I also use secondspin.com but lately they have been increasing their prices.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Amazon is my favorite online store. Music, DVDs, and books are easily availiable both new and used. You can actually find CDs that cost less than the postage.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:24 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Amazon is my favorite online store. Music, DVDs, and books are easily availiable both new and used. You can actually find CDs that cost less than the postage.

and video games.
New, used, the prices are awesome. I buy 99% of my media on Amazon. I just recently purchased a bunch of Xbox360 games and they were really cheap (finally gut BrĂ¼tal Legend)
I don't even visit normal stores anymore to buy CDs, BR, DVD and whatever, because they charge 20-30% more and at amazon i can also get some UK imports (important for video games that may be censored around here and the british pound is so weak, i can save even more. I got Mass Effect 2 on release day for just 30€ as uk import, it was a bargain Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 am

Well i see IOFFER takes money orders but problem is if i type in something like say saxon dvd hundreds of other auctions come up and u gotta go thru all those to find saxon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question.    Question.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2