Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revisiting Leatherwolf

Go down 
+15
tohostudios
Sutekh
krokus
Fat Freddy
Wurthless
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
TheGreatDuck
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
BearOnUnicycle
kmorg
Lurideath
Dark Horseman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Revisiting Leatherwolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Leatherwolf   Revisiting Leatherwolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:43 pm

I remember Street Ready got a ton of hype on it's release. Naturally I was just a bit disappointed upon first hearing it. I was expecting to get blown away based on all the praise it was getting, so it just fell flat for me. Many many years later I re-visited it and found it had aged better with time.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Leatherwolf   Revisiting Leatherwolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:11 am

I ordered their debut album yesterday. Can't wait to discover these guys.

luckily I also found wild dogs the reign of terror and got it too.

Heading for some awesome american metal soon!!!
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Leatherwolf   Revisiting Leatherwolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:11 am

Never really liked their debut, Letaherwolf II and Street Ready are amazing though. Latter is one of the best albums US metal has to offer imo. The guitars are killing on it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Leatherwolf   Revisiting Leatherwolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:13 am

Revisiting Leatherwolf - Page 2 83628 Hope you enjoy them Gilbert.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Leatherwolf   Revisiting Leatherwolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Funny this got bumped. I just pulled out my copy of Street Ready this week to give it a fresh spin. It's slightly better than the first time I owned it, but I'm still not overly excited with it. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Leatherwolf   Revisiting Leatherwolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:28 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Funny this got bumped. I just pulled out my copy of Street Ready this week to give it a fresh spin. It's slightly better than the first time I owned it, but I'm still not overly excited with it. Not sure what all the fuss is about.
I had to listen to it like 10 times before it clicked Very Happy Now its one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Leatherwolf   Revisiting Leatherwolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revisiting Leatherwolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2