Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Was Really Surprised!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

I  Was Really Surprised! Empty
PostSubject: I Was Really Surprised!   I  Was Really Surprised! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:47 pm

I always considered Drowning Pool to be a very Nu Metal or Nu Rock type band. The new album with Full Circle is a great listen if your into a heavy edge rock album. I don't know if it was the addition of Ryan Mcombs that influenced the band to write differant or what. Anyway just a FYI, I wasn't a fan before but I do like the latest Full Circle from Drowning Pool.-TJ
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: I Was Really Surprised!   I  Was Really Surprised! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:20 pm

Oh man, that's too bad. I won this off a Radio Station trivia thing and promptly traded it without even listening. I assumed it would be their normal stuff (not bad stuff, just not what I'm into right now).
Oh, well. Maybe I'll check it out some time anyhow....funny how things go!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I Was Really Surprised!   I  Was Really Surprised! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:13 pm

it's been reviewed at Blabbermouth.

PostSubject: Re: I Was Really Surprised!   I  Was Really Surprised! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:09 pm

Yeah, Blabbermouth is the greatest opinion to go by. The reviewers there never even have their facts right. Their reviews suck. Totally worthless.

With that said, I want the new album. Sinner and Pieces Of Nothing and the self-titled were great albums. I wasn't too big on Desensitized, though, which has kept me from buying the new one.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I Was Really Surprised!   I  Was Really Surprised! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:29 am

Eyesore wrote:
Yeah, Blabbermouth is the greatest opinion to go by. The reviewers there never even have their facts right. Their reviews suck. Totally worthless.
it's as good an opinion as i've ever heard offered here. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Really Surprised!   I  Was Really Surprised! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Was Really Surprised!
Page 1 of 1