Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer"

Go down 
+2
troublemagnet
325ad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer" Empty
PostSubject: Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer"   Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:11 am

I was reading thru the albums of the year for 2010 and I am surprised no one has mentioned Dawnbringer's Nucleus it is a fantastic album and has won much underground acclaim this year.
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer"   Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:46 am

I did mention it as one of the best of 2010. The search feature ain't working too well, so it's not surprising you missed my posts.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25943

PostSubject: Re: Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer"   Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:12 pm

I haven't posted my top albums of the year yet but Dawnbringer will be on my list.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9890

PostSubject: Re: Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer"   Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:41 am

Dawnbringer are very good indeed.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer"   Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:21 am

Reviving for an awesome band...great stuff!

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer"   Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Ya know, I have that on vinyl. It was one of the new vinyl purchases that I got when getting into buying new stuff. I liked the cover so I bought it......... locally, even!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer"   Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprised No one has mentioned "Dawnbringer"
Page 1 of 1