Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Primus-Green Naugahyde

Go down 
+3
EvyMetal
Hamer12
metalhead777
7 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Primus-Green Naugahyde Empty
PostSubject: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 pm

After nearly 12 years they released it. Honestly It has some really great songs on it,I'm loving it nearly as much as I love Sailing the Sea's of Cheese and Pork Soda.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:11 pm

I'll pick it up this weekend. Brown Album is my favorite, but they haven't put out a bad album IMO. We used to cover "Shake Hands With Beef" back in the day.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:59 am

That track sounds good, definately will have to pick this one up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:42 am

Hamer12 wrote:
I'll pick it up this weekend. Brown Album is my favorite, but they haven't put out a bad album IMO. We used to cover "Shake Hands With Beef" back in the day.
I agree that they haven't put out a bad album. Sailing the Seas of Cheese is my favorite, so if this one is even nearly as good I'll be pleased.

Got a coupon to get it for $7.99, so I'll pick it up this week.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:47 am

Hamer12 wrote:

They haven't put out a bad one. Frizzle Fry is still my favorite though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:43 am

DeathCult wrote:
Hamer12 wrote:

They haven't put out a bad one. Frizzle Fry is still my favorite though.
Your in luck. a ton of this stuff sounds allot like Frizzle Fry
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 am

I've been listening to this nonstop ever since it leaked, and I'm in love with it. Jay Lane is the best thing to ever happen to Primus. His drumming seems to have really sparked their creativity, and Larry LaLonde is as much of a beast as ever.

I'm just...so happy *sniff sniff*
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I've been listening to this nonstop ever since it leaked, and I'm in love with it. Jay Lane is the best thing to ever happen to Primus. His drumming seems to have really sparked their creativity, and Larry LaLonde is as much of a beast as ever.

Although I have to admit,I miss that "thump" the bass used to have. I prefered the sound on the first few albums to the sort of electronic sound Les uses now.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:38 pm

metalhead777 wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

Although I have to admit,I miss that "thump" the bass used to have. I prefered the sound on the first few albums to the sort of electronic sound Les uses now.

Yeah, that's one hangup a lot of fans seem to have. He does use the envelope filter quite a bit, but I kinda got used to it. It works really well on Extinction Burst and Hennepin Crawler. Although the bass on Last Salmon Man, Moron TV, and Lee Van Cleef is still pretty clean.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Got it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primus-Green Naugahyde   Primus-Green Naugahyde Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primus-Green Naugahyde
Page 1 of 1