Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog

Go down 
+2
mr.electric39
exact33
6 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Empty
PostSubject: Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog   Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Here:

http://www.prog-sphere.com/2011/08/31/a-progstravaganza-special-the-new-generation-of-prog/

mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog   Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:36 pm

very nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog   Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog   Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Does anyone know how to save this playlist to Windows Media Player so I don't have to access it from my downloads folder? Help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog   Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 am

I believe that you go to whatever folder is holding the album. Highlight all of the songs then right click and click "Add to Windows Media Player List". When WMP opens go to the library mode and under the play tab your list of songs should be playing. You can click on the box where is says "Unsaved Playlist", you can name it anything you want, then click on Save List.

You can also just open WMP and drag and drop the tracks to the right into a playlist and save it that way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog   Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Is that To-Mera track really "Earthbound?" Says it's a bonus track, but...that particular song isn't a bonus track. Guess I could download it and see, huh?
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog   Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
I believe that you go to whatever folder is holding the album. Highlight all of the songs then right click and click "Add to Windows Media Player List". When WMP opens go to the library mode and under the play tab your list of songs should be playing. You can click on the box where is says "Unsaved Playlist", you can name it anything you want, then click on Save List.

You can also just open WMP and drag and drop the tracks to the right into a playlist and save it that way.

Thank you! I now have it saved as a playlist.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog   Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Exivious is great, cool to see em on the compilation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog   Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Modern Prog sampler: A Progstravaganza Special: The New Generation of Prog
Page 1 of 1