Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!  Empty
PostSubject: Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!    Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:30 am

Well this goes out to the fans from the 70's and those of you who know White Witch with Ronn Goedert on vocals. They were one of the first glam bands of the 70's alng with Angel. Unfortunetly they never got any exposure what so ever. No radio hits and if you were lucky you maybe heard them on a very few underground radio stations.
I first heard them on Beeker Street out of Little Rock, Ark. Beeker Street came on around 10 pm and went to 6 am. They put out 2 albums and Ronn Geodert put out a solo album called Breaking All The Rules. I had it at one time and sold it and just found it again on July 1st on ebay.

You can either like them or not but they are are truely a gem of the 70's.

http://www.myspace.com/whitewitchband

Wargod52
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!    Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 am

"a proclamation was issued today, from the government of the U-S-A, up to 99 years in jail, for illegal possession and sale...how can they think they're right when they're wrong...I guess they've never been stoned...2,3,4...IT'S SO NICE, TO BE STONED...IT'S SO NICE TO BE STONED..."

I had the debut on vinyl, it unfortunately got stolen with the rest of my LP collection many years ago.

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!    Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 am

Wow! There's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

PostSubject: Re: Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!    Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!    Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wargod52 artist of the week, White Witch!
Page 1 of 1