Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro! Empty
PostSubject: Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro!   Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Well this one goes way back to the early 70's and Suzi is still rockin today. I've just been on a Suzi Quatro kick lately. We rocked hard to her in the 70's and The Runaways loved her especially Joan Jett.

So the artist of the week is Suzi Quatro.

http://www.myspace.com/mysuziquatro#

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro!   Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 am

I was a big Leather Tuscadero fan back when I was just a wee MetalBoy. Don't know that I ever heard any of her music, other than what played on Happy Days.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro!   Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Leather was hot. What kid watching Happy Days back in the day didn't fall in love with her?

PostSubject: Re: Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro!   Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wargod52 artist of the week, Suzi Quatro!
Page 1 of 1