Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else use Media Club for MP3s?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Anyone else use Media Club for MP3s? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else use Media Club for MP3s?   Anyone else use Media Club for MP3s? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:44 pm

I have used this site for over 10 years. From what I know its legit. It is a russian site where you can download mp3s from just about anyone. Studio albums, live, eps, sometimes bootlegs as well. Everything is fairly inexpensive as well. Often a full album only costs about $1.20 (roughly). I think the site was shut down for a while a couple years ago but it eventually came back and I started to use it again its just an endless supply of bands and music and on the cheap as well. This is a great place for those of us who have to slow down on the cds and are converting to mp3s. Even if your not, I've used it mostly for finding out new bands.

I told a friend of mine about it tonight actually and for the hell of it I was just going through some of the new stuff that was on there and Saxon, Rhapsody of Fire, Sepultura and a few other new ones about to come out are already up and on the site.

Go check it out if your bored you wont regret it. I'd make a good salesman for the site lol!

I just think its a cool site. I put $20 into it last week and bought 5 different albums and have $15 left.

http://www.mclub.com.ua/

Anyone else use Media Club for MP3s?
Page 1 of 1