Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT

Go down 
+8
Fat Freddy
kmorg
DeathCult
exact33
Witchfinder
Troublezone
SpectreFate
Stender
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT    ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:57 pm

exact33 wrote:
Addy wrote:
Ive been to Newark and I agree stay clear

I stopped at a light in Newark and my hubcaps were gone before it turned green Smile
lol!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT    ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:34 am

I remember i was at the train station on my way back to CT and there was this old black woman walking around saying crap about white people and jewish people and what not.... I avoid NJ like i try to avoid NYC I dont like either place
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT    ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 am

I live in New Jersey and I agree, avoid Newark if at all possible. Ditto for Camden. Dey's da murda capitols of tha big N-J, yo.

Fortunately up in my neck o'the woods all we got to worry about is bears, and the occasional meth lab explosion.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT    ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I live in New Jersey and I agree, avoid Newark if at all possible. Ditto for Camden. Dey's da murda capitols of tha big N-J, yo.

Fortunately up in my neck o'the woods all we got to worry about is bears, and the occasional meth lab explosion.

I used to live in NJ and it was a pretty quiet part of the state. There are just too many people and cars.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT    ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: All HOMies in OR CA AZ NM CO KS MO KY OH PA NY and CT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: