Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
susiecalifornia
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art? Empty
PostSubject: Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art?   Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:52 am

ALl you concert guitar pick collectors! Check out the PICKBAY guitar pick holder pendant. You can display your cool concert tour picks as art. Or you can always have a pick with you if you are a guitar player!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pickbay.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art?   Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:41 am

This is awesome!! I have pockets full of guitar picks just waiting to be displayed prominently. I'm gonna click on that link and order 300 of them right now.

Oh, wait.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art?   Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:47 am

Nothing like spam with typos.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art?   Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:28 pm

spam

Spam-a-lam-a-ding-dong!

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art?   Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you seen the PCIKBAY Pendant to hold your cool concert guitar picks as art?
Page 1 of 1