Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube Question?

Go down 
+2
metalinmyveins
speed101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

Youtube Question? Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Question?   Youtube Question? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi does anyone else have this happen a lot?When your watching footage on Youtube it palses a lot?
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Youtube Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Question?   Youtube Question? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 pm

speed101 wrote:
Hi does anyone else have this happen a lot?When your watching footage on Youtube it palses a lot?

I think it depends on three things: Your internet speed at that time, your computer, and sometimes what you're trying to view. I've found out it's sometimes better to leave the page and then return to see how the video boots up. That happened to me today. I simply left the page and came back, and then it booted up like a charm.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

Youtube Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Question?   Youtube Question? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:47 pm

My internet isn't always fast so I'm in the habit of pausing videos for a minute before actually playing them so they're definitely loaded
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

Youtube Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Question?   Youtube Question? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:25 am

I always click "play", then "pause", and go trip around someplace else for a few. When I come back it has buffered most of the way thru or all the way. It usually won't catch up.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Youtube Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Question?   Youtube Question? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:58 pm

I do sometimes I think it has to do with bandwidth space.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

Youtube Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Question?   Youtube Question? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:09 am

Im on a toshiba laptop.How do i fix the bandwith?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Youtube Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Question?   Youtube Question? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 pm

My internet is pretty darn fast (on my laptop anyways) and it happens to me sometimes. Usually I just refresh the page and it fixes it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

Youtube Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Question?   Youtube Question? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube Question?
Page 1 of 1