Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Breuer - Metal

Go down 
+13
Troublezone
Addy
Shawn Of Fire
Joe
Fat Freddy
mc666
James B.
Eyesore
stepcousin
martinsane
metalinmyveins
Jessrox
Mglaffas81
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Jessrox
Metal novice
Metal novice
Jessrox

Number of posts : 19

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Dude!! Thank you for posting this. FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!!!! I havn't laughed that hard at a comedian in a minute. LOL! lol!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 pm

I'm glad Jim Breuer loves metal, but I think the guy has zero talent. Out of all the comedians out there, Breuer sucks, and that's why the guy doesn't get any invites to the Celebrity roasts for various has beens. When he did the Metallica Icon for MTV in 2003, I was almost more embarrassed for the band when he came out and did his schtick, then when Snoop Dog came out and rapped some retread version of "Sad But True". Granted, the Brian Johnson impersonation was right on, but funny? There are just so many funnier individuals out there, unfortunately none of them like metal as much as Jim. I take that back, the two guys on "That Metal Show" are funnier, and they're just average.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:08 pm

He does a darn good Brian Johnson.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:47 am

JB's funny, not hilarious, but funny. I wouldnt pay $35 to see him do stand up, but I'd watch him tell jokes for 1/2 hour on TV if I feel like laughing.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:08 am

Breuer is funny as hell, but he's goofy-funny. You have to be that kind of person to dig that kind of comedy.

Brian Posehn is another comedian really into heavy metal.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:32 am

I have watched comedians and did this surprised
and another time watched the same comedian and done this Laughing very hard

It's kinda/sorta like music...Some folks like Dio others like Jim Breuer - Metal 754598 and some dig Jim Breuer - Metal 795291 I headbanger to them all.

Laughter is a great thing...It gets really, really boring if you laugh at the same thing all the time !

James' opinion

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:26 am

i just don't find this dude even remotely funny. i can't even summon a pity chuckle.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:38 am

I can usually only take Jim Breuer in small doses, but that was pretty frickin' funny Laughing very hard

And yeah, his Brian Johnson impression is dead on!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:50 am

Eyesore wrote:
Breuer is funny as hell, but he's goofy-funny. You have to be that kind of person to dig that kind of comedy.

Brian Posehn is another comedian really into heavy metal.

Speaking of Posehn, he was on "That Metal Show" last night. He was one of the audience members who had a "Stump the Trunk" question for Eddie. Of course, Eddie got it wrong...
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Put me in the "only in small doses" camp.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:36 pm

That was great... lol!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:18 pm

martinsane wrote:
He does a darn good Brian Johnson.

+1

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Quote :

I can usually only take Jim Breuer in small doses, but that was pretty frickin' funny

And yeah, his Brian Johnson impression is dead on!

+1
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:05 am

He's not terrible. The impressions are rather good, but he needs more jokes.

Speaking of impersonating musicians;

I love that.

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:18 am

Smindas wrote:
He's not terrible. The impressions are rather good, but he needs more jokes.

Speaking of impersonating musicians;

I love that.

That was pretty cool. Clever interpretations! None spot on, but the actions helped a ton!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:02 am

mc666 wrote:
i just don't find this dude even remotely funny. i can't even summon a pity chuckle.

x2
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 am

Joe wrote:
Put me in the "only in small doses" camp.

Same here. I've laughed at some of his stuff, but he's a bit of a one-trick pony. He does some decent impressions, that's about it.

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:42 pm

I have to admit that Breuer's story about partying with Lars cracked me up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jim Breuer - Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Breuer - Metal   Jim Breuer - Metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Breuer - Metal
Page 1 of 1