Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I went to get an oil change...

Go down 
+10
Troublezone
Mglaffas81
Joe
MetalGuy71
SpectreFate
kmorg
thejokeriv
tohostudios
manny
Shawn Of Fire
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Quote :
...and their Dad's favorite bands are Molly Hatchet and .38 Special.

Careful... don't piss ult off! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Don't get me wrong....I've seen both of those bands in concert. But their "average" fans are...shall we say...unique.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:19 pm

detuned wrote:
Don't get me wrong....I've seen both of those bands in concert. But their "average" fans are...shall we say...unique.

The true definition of redneck. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Troublezone wrote:
detuned wrote:

Have you seen Ult? He can't be a redneck; he doesn't have a neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
detuned wrote:

Like Kane Hodder. lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Troublezone wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
detuned wrote:

Like Kane Hodder. lol!

lol! Wow, there's an obscure reference!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 pm

manny wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Dealerships are notorious for ripping people off.

Also known to be run by dubious red neck Pantera fans

heh!! they money to buy their own album!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Dealerships are notorious for ripping people off.

Yeah ,as George Costanza stated, "Like I'm going to get my car repared at a dealership. Might as well just flush my money down the toilet !"
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:54 pm

One thing you got to look at for dealerships is that they use official parts as opposed to aftermarket parts. They tend to cost more because they are of higher quality. For instance, some aftermarket brake pads will squeal even though they're good while you don't get that from official parts. Another example is oil filter gaskets. Aftermarket oil filter gaskets often fall off while offical filter gaskets are more secure. One of the mistakes I made that got me fired from Toyota is that I failed to see the gasket left by the aftermarket filter and put the new filter over it causing a double gasket and an oil leak. Not saying that's why there was such a difference in the price quotes you got, but that could be a factor. Also I'm not defending dealerships as I'm not very happy with the way my pay is decided, but the parts thing is something I've learned.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:20 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
One thing you got to look at for dealerships is that they use official parts as opposed to aftermarket parts. They tend to cost more because they are of higher quality. For instance, some aftermarket brake pads will squeal even though they're good while you don't get that from official parts. Another example is oil filter gaskets. Aftermarket oil filter gaskets often fall off while offical filter gaskets are more secure. One of the mistakes I made that got me fired from Toyota is that I failed to see the gasket left by the aftermarket filter and put the new filter over it causing a double gasket and an oil leak. Not saying that's why there was such a difference in the price quotes you got, but that could be a factor. Also I'm not defending dealerships as I'm not very happy with the way my pay is decided, but the parts thing is something I've learned.

Don't worry, this thread will not cause you to lose customers. just kidding
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:26 am

Wow, I just used a Kroner to dollar converter.

11000 kroners= 2046.02

2000 kroners= 372.00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I went to get an oil change...   So I went to get an oil change... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I went to get an oil change...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2