Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exhorder

Go down 
+13
Fat Freddy
troublemagnet
James B.
Troublezone
Lurideath
mc666
Witchfinder
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
SlaytanicPOWER
Thrasher73
INVADERS
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Joe wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Nothing like a Snoop Dogg song about 40's and Ho's. Now that is some real high IQ music!

I don't know, I quite enjoy Snoop Dogg's tunes.

They make me laugh.

I'm not trying to put you down... but what does that have to do with intelligence? Carrot Top makes people laugh too.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:24 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
Apparently, everyone that is a Pantera fan is a redneck. Doesn't matter if you're from Japan or Russia... (or black)

Or a white guy from Philly.

or a Latino from Florida
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:31 pm

manny wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
Apparently, everyone that is a Pantera fan is a redneck. Doesn't matter if you're from Japan or Russia... (or black)

Or a white guy from Philly.

or a Latino from Florida

Hopefully he gets the point. Laughing
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Joe wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Nothing like a Snoop Dogg song about 40's and Ho's. Now that is some real high IQ music!

They make me laugh.

I'm not trying to put you down... but what does that have to do with intelligence? Carrot Top makes people laugh too.
It takes a degree of intelligence to make people laugh on a consistant basis. When I brought up those various pop artists, I mentioned them because I would rather listen to that stuff than Pantera.I once saw Pantera in '92 with Trouble and White Zombie.The general consensus amongst the audience that day was that Trouble was a joke. I happened to love their set.Pantera came on and I walked out after about 10 minutes.The only other time I ever did that was during Slipknot's set when they toured with Slayer, but that was different-I knew I'd probably cut out early but I gave the ol' Knot the benefit, and sure enough when number 42 or what ever his name started to walk across the stage with a giant drum strapped to his chest,and these teenagers were jumping up and down like they had hemoroids,I knew it was time to leave.
I hate Pantera and I don't understand why any seasoned metalhead would ever listen to them when there literally hundreds of metal bands that have better music. Pantera was what I consider a Fisher-Price "My first metal band" or something.I'll never forget the next day after Dimebag died I was on a job and some contracters were playing Pantera and I asked them "Hey guys,Could you play some Slayer?" and they didn't know who they were. Shocked
You should worship Whiskey,Weed, and VEKTOR Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:41 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Joe wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

They make me laugh.

It takes a degree of intelligence to make people laugh on a consistant basis. When I brought up those various pop artists, I mentioned them because I would rather listen to that stuff than Pantera.I once saw Pantera in '92 with Trouble and White Zombie.The general consensus amongst the audience that day was that Trouble was a joke. I happened to love their set.Pantera came on and I walked out after about 10 minutes.The only other time I ever did that was during Slipknot's set when they toured with Slayer, but that was different-I knew I'd probably cut out early but I gave the ol' Knot the benefit, and sure enough when number 42 or what ever his name started to walk across the stage with a giant drum strapped to his chest,and these teenagers were jumping up and down like they had hemoroids,I knew it was time to leave.
I hate Pantera and I don't understand why any seasoned metalhead would ever listen to them when there literally hundreds of metal bands that have better music. Pantera was what I consider a Fisher-Price "My first metal band" or something.I'll never forget the next day after Dimebag died I was on a job and some contracters were playing Pantera and I asked them "Hey guys,Could you play some Slayer?" and they didn't know who they were. Shocked
You should worship Whiskey,Weed, and VEKTOR Laughing very hard

No matter what you say i can't indentify with your opinion... I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I still think you're dead wrong.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Quote :
I once saw Pantera in '92 with Trouble and White Zombie.The general consensus amongst the audience that day was that Trouble was a joke. I happened to love their set.

I'm a big Trouble fan. (hence my screen name)
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Never heard any Exhorder before this thread so I can't really make any comparison between them and Pantera (I am a fan of Pantera's earlier material-redneck that I am). It's okay I suppose. But I did do a little investigating on the band to see what they had released, etc. I love the title of the song "Anal Lust".I'm sure that's a beautiful ballad. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:28 am

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
أنا أحب فرقة أكسوردر كثيراً

which band do you like? (google translator is not clear) Smile

I meant i love exhorder!

I was just trying my new keyboard Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 am

Question about the Roadrunner double-disc release of Exhorder's Slaughter in the Vatican and The Law.

Were any songs deleted from either release? I only own an original version of The Law, but Slaughter... has been on my want-list for awhile now.

I'd like to get the double-disc re-issue to finally have both albums, but not if songs are ommitted.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:59 am

The double disc has all the songs from both albums MG.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:22 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
The double disc has all the songs from both albums MG.

Groovy. I kinda thought so, but I just wanted to double-check. Thanks, dude. Order placed!!

Exhorder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhorder    Exhorder  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhorder
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: