Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlie Sheen - Winning

Go down 
+5
Troublezone
TheGooch
exact33
Addy
Mglaffas81
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Charlie Sheen - Winning  Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Sheen - Winning    Charlie Sheen - Winning  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:16 pm

I know this has been viewed a million times, but it's just so geniusly done, and freakin' catchy! Awesome stuff! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen - Winning    Charlie Sheen - Winning  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen - Winning    Charlie Sheen - Winning  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 pm

doh

TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen - Winning    Charlie Sheen - Winning  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:43 pm

lol ive seen this so many times. its still funny
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen - Winning    Charlie Sheen - Winning  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:20 am

Reminds me of that Slap Chop commercial. lol!
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen - Winning    Charlie Sheen - Winning  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Hilarious! Unlike his new traveling show:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/02/charlie-sheen-tour-review/

Excerpts from article:

Quote :
9:20 — People start booing Sheen. Not playing around, but actually booing him. Sheen yells, “I already got your money, dude!”

Quote :
10:05 — Sheen is composing a live tweet. More disappointed comments from people leaving early: “I was expecting a comedy show.” “I could have done a better job.” “It’s just like hanging out at his house,” says a man wearing an “I Believe in Tiger Blood” T-shirt.

Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen - Winning    Charlie Sheen - Winning  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Haha. Awesome. These are the same guys that did the Antoine Dodson remix...and that made the guy famous! WTF? Haha.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen - Winning    Charlie Sheen - Winning  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Coram Deo wrote:
Hilarious! Unlike his new traveling show:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/02/charlie-sheen-tour-review/

Excerpts from article:

Quote :
9:20 — People start booing Sheen. Not playing around, but actually booing him. Sheen yells, “I already got your money, dude!”

Quote :
10:05 — Sheen is composing a live tweet. More disappointed comments from people leaving early: “I was expecting a comedy show.” “I could have done a better job.” “It’s just like hanging out at his house,” says a man wearing an “I Believe in Tiger Blood” T-shirt.

I enjoy watching Charlie's speeding locomotive as much as anyone, but what were people thinking when they paid money to see him live? That made no sense to me at all. He's not a comedian. What did they think he was going to do onstage that you can't see watching 5 minutes of TMZ?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen - Winning    Charlie Sheen - Winning  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:32 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
What did they think he was going to do onstage that you can't see watching 5 minutes of TMZ?

Maybe they thought he was going to do tons of blow while banging a bunch of hookers. Now that would be a show! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen - Winning    Charlie Sheen - Winning  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen - Winning
Page 1 of 1