Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HammerFall - Infected

Go down 
+20
Lurideath
Lari
Smindas
adrian
tohostudios
Metal Misfit
Stender
DallasBlack
Gilbert
Wargod
krokus
kmorg
Ben Grimm
Mglaffas81
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
exact33
A Handful of Wayne
ZetaReticuli
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

HammerFall  - Infected Empty
PostSubject: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Any HF fans?
New single was played on the radio a few days back.
Don't know if I like it or not. Probably not.
But the line "one more time!" is stuck in my head! Aargh!!

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Their last few albums have bored the hell out of me. I'll give this one a try because I do like the band I just wish they would do something new or make some better songs. So far listening to this song, its sounds like typical Hammer Fall its not a bad song.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 am

I listened to the song but I dont really have a lot of interest in Hammerfall anymore.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:24 am

I like Hammerfall. This song sounds a bit more modern, perhaps an attempt at a heavier sound.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:08 am

Ehh, sounds OK but nothin' that I would run out and buy. This band has been spinning its wheels for years. I have more than enough of their stuff already and the only one that gets any play is LEGACY OF KINGS

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:31 am

I really like Hammerfall so I was expecting something a little better. Sounds good but doesn't blow me away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:24 am

I liked the last album at first but it didn't last. They were done at LOK.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:54 am

I liked the last album, "Any Means Necessary" kicked ass! - But this song.....nah, doesn't really stand out, kinda' boring.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:16 pm

It is not bad I am sure I will buy it I am a Hammerfall fan but this song of course does not hold a candle to the first four albums
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Oh , I still plan on getting it. That song isn't bad enough to turn me off.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ehh, sounds OK but nothin' that I would run out and buy. This band has been spinning its wheels for years. I have more than enough of their stuff already and the only one that gets any play is LEGACY OF KINGS

I love that album!!! The I Want Out EP is good too!

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:06 pm

I really liked this song! Sounds like classic metal again, instead of the pseudo-modern-power-metal they've been serving on some albums!

I'm always game for new HammerFall!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:12 pm

I think this is maybe the worse HAMMERFALL song ever, very boring. I love HAMMERFALL but this song is not good.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:15 pm

The have this coming out on a 7" limited pic disc limited to 500.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:16 pm

I just bought a bunch of rare HF 7" box set the other day. I like HF so i will usually buy their material.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:39 am

This band has become really boring as of renegade.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Listened throught Infected today. I think it sounds great! A real metal platter!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:58 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I love that album!!! The I Want Out EP is good too!

LOK IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ALBUMS. I KNOW ALMOST ALL THE LYRICS BY HEART AND ALWAYS LOVE TO SING ALONG TO IT. THOUGH THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN CLOSE TO EQUALLING THAT ONE, I STILL LIKE WHAT THE'VE PUT OUT SINCE SO I WILL BE BUYING THIS ONE. CAN'T LISTEN TO THE SONG AT WORK, BUT AFTER MY TRIP TO THE DRIVE IN THEATER TONIGHT, I WILL GIVE IT A LISTEN (IF I CAN STAY AWAKE-I WON'T GET HOME TIL ABOUT 1 IN THE MORNING, AN HOUR OR SO AFTER MY USUAL BEDTIME).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:02 pm

ugh I couldnt stand "one more time". Although im not really a huge fan of this band or the genre anymore.

This track seemed a bit more interesting.

Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Not usually into this kind of metal but I'm going to give it a shot because James Michael (singer/cowriter/producer in Sixx:.A.M., has also worked on albums for Scorpions, Motley, Papa Roach and Meatloaf) produced it. I think this song is decent.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:21 pm

I gave up on Hammerfall about 3 albums ago; to samey for me. However, I've been reading some great reviews of this new one.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Actually Infected is really good better than the last one IMO, anyone have the 7" single?

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:32 am

I should have my copy soon. Can't wait to listen to the whole album, as the band have promised a different sound then their previous releases.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:35 am

When I was a little newer to metal I really got into Hammerfall because I found out Anders Johannson was in the band, but I started to feel like every album was really nothing new. Maybe I'll give this one a shot
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:27 am

Hammerfall in bland album shocker.

It's a shame, because the band occasionally have their shining moments. But for the most part, Hammerfall are unbearably dull. Infected doesn't seem to be changing this.

PostSubject: Re: HammerFall - Infected   HammerFall  - Infected Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HammerFall - Infected
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next