Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodbound - Unholy Cross

Go down 
+5
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
iamrockerfun
exact33
Wargod
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Empty
PostSubject: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:40 pm

This is my 2nd time thru and I'm digging it even without Urban Breed on vocals.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:13 pm

I like it. Its on my list!

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:31 pm

new album is simply amazing, can't stop listening... every day must spin 3x... unbeleivable Sweden power/heavy metal, pure !

opening song and kid inspiration poster, jacket, tshirt:

Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Urban Breed smoked on the first album. Second one w/Michael Bormann was pretty good too. I may have missed an album or two in the interim. So...who's singing for them this week?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:08 pm

I hope I win the Publisher's Clearing House so I can get all these CDs this forum introduces to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:32 pm

They lost me without Urban Breed. I thought his vocals made Bloodbound stand out from the heavy/power metal crowd.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:09 pm

tohostudios wrote:
They lost me without Urban Breed. I thought his vocals made Bloodbound stand out from the heavy/power metal crowd.

me too. They have not come close to Nosferatu.

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Well the new Bloodbound is great and Trail Of Murder with Urban Breed on vocals there is great as well!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:09 am

I'm always in for some new Bloodbound. Have loved all their stuff. One thing I've always wondered about them though is what was the deal with the corpse paint? First album I got of theirs shocked me when I saw the back cover and thought this isn't what I thought it was - then I was shocked again when I played it.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:36 am

I actually prefer the more heavy groove power metal version of Bloodbound these days, than the more speed induced power metal like Book of the Dead and Nosferatu. I can't stop listening to Unholy Cross and In The Name Of Metal!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Picked up bloodbound's latest album stormborn recently. Truly one of the best power platters i got in years.

Weird this band isn't popular on this board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbound - Unholy Cross   Bloodbound - Unholy Cross Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodbound - Unholy Cross
Page 1 of 1