Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!

Go down 
+2
ultmetal
Wargod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!   Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 9:23 pm

Ordered these 2 cds last week. They re-issued them as a 2 cd set. They were OOP and both are great as hell. I think their earlier material has a more rawer sound then their newer material which is great as well especially Liquid Monster.

Need those 2 to finish of my cataloge!

Anyone esle getting those?

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!   Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:47 pm

I have the originals of those.

ult

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!   Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:04 am

Just ordered mine from The End yesterday. I only needed Hungry, but I've heard it. Hungry isn't that great, in my opinion. Some really good tunes, and a bunch of mediocre-to-bad tracks. Unholy is really good, though. They hit their stride with Ambiguity, though.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!   Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:23 am

Brainstorm are excellent....

I've heard Hungry and think it is an awesome album....
I haven't heard Unholy yet....

Check out Liquid Monster as well, that's an awesome CD..
I have the Book version with bonus DVD (included an excellent cover of Priest's Before the Dawn)
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!   Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:52 pm

Have the originals. Like 'em both.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!   Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:23 pm

Got both today, and both came with re-masters and original cds and with bonus tracks great package!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!   Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:16 pm

My copies of Unholy and Hungry showed up yesterday. Super nice packaging and great sound on these. I had the Japanese Import of Unholy but I have never heard Hungry before. I must say Hungry is excellent! Now I have to get some Symphorce!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!   Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:12 pm

I got both yesterday, too. Weird. Haha. I had to send Hungry back, though. Something was obviously dropped on the digipack because both trays were cracked and disc 2 was actually bent and dented. Disc 1 was good so I checked out the demos, and I must say, some of those demos are excellent!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!   Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 1:38 pm

picked up both releases yesterday. awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!   Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brainstorm - Hungry & Unholy cds!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: