Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promoting my metal radio show....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

Promoting my metal radio show.... Empty
PostSubject: Promoting my metal radio show....   Promoting my metal radio show.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:15 pm

The show is called Metal Impact, it's on Friday nights from 7 to 9 PM Eastern U.S. time on http://cofcradio.com It's traditional metal, thrash metal, speed metal, and death metal. Any feedback you give me would be greatly appreciated, you can use this thread to share all your thoughts on it. Thanks in advance to those of you who tune in to it. Smile headbanger
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

Promoting my metal radio show.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promoting my metal radio show....   Promoting my metal radio show.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:29 am

OK, it's been several weeks now, didn't anybody bother to listen to the show at all? I have a really killer show planned for tomorrow night, and it'd be nice to hear some feedback on it. I only have a few weeks of school left so I don't know how, when or where I'll be able to pursue radio after that, I think it'd be a good time to give it a listen. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down

Promoting my metal radio show....
Page 1 of 1