Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hosting a new radio show (one night only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

hosting a new radio show (one night only) Empty
PostSubject: hosting a new radio show (one night only)   hosting a new radio show (one night only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:27 pm

If you remember I used to have a radio show about 2 years ago. The station went under and at the same time the co-host I had and I also lost interest.

Well one night only on Jan 30th (which is a Sunday) I will be hosting my own show that I am calling "Thrash In Your Face" as a special show on my buddies show called Powermaker Radio. I will be playing 4 hours of thrash. That will include some newer bands, some classic bands, some death thrash, black thrash, etc. This will air on hardrockradiolive.com and I will be joined by the main host of the show David "Powermaker" Robinson.

I won't be taking any requests, but I am sure if you tuned in, you'd f'n love it!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

hosting a new radio show (one night only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hosting a new radio show (one night only)   hosting a new radio show (one night only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:29 pm

So where can we tune in?

hosting a new radio show (one night only)
Page 1 of 1