Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...

Go down 
+15
krokus
Eyesore
MetalGuy71
manny
DallasBlack
kmorg
nevermore
DeathCult
martinsane
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
Vexer6
ultmetal
A Handful of Wayne
arttieTHE1manparty
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Empty
PostSubject: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:30 pm

PRD's Helloween collection got me inspired, so here is my Great White collection minus all the t-shirts (I have 13), posters (5), 8x10's (7), pins, necklaces, and shape LP's (4). I also only included a small handful of the best bootlegs in my collection...

Sorry in advance about the glare...I can't turn the flash off on my digital camera for some reason!

Since so many people have asked me to show it, here is my Great White collection minus all the t-shirts (I have 13), posters (5), 8x10's (7), pins, necklaces, and shape LP's (4). I also only included a small handful of the best bootlegs in my collection...

Sorry in advance about the glare...I can't turn the flash off on my digital camera for some reason!

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 03211

(singles for "If I Ever Saw A Good Thing", "Love Is A Lie", "In The Light (Live)", "Old Rose Motel", "Rollin' Stoned", and "My World")

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 03311

(singles for "The Big Goodbye" (American 2-track, American 3-track, German 4-track versions), "Desert Moon" (Nude cover, 5 tracks), "Desert Moon" (regular version, no cover, 1 track), and "The Angel Song" (2-track))

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 03410

(singles for "Lovin' Kind", "Call It Rock N Roll" (nude cover, 3-track), "Call It Rock N Roll" (standard cover, 1-track), "Congo Square", "House Of Broken Love" (2-track), "House Of Broken Love" (3-track))

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 03510

(singles for "Mista Bone" (3-track), "Heart The Hunter" (3-track), "Once Bitten Twice Shy" (3-track), "Rock Me" (2-track), "Mistreater" (3-track))

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 03610

(cassettes: RATT/Great White sampler for Portrait Records, "Raw and Uncensored" promo, "On Your Knees" cassette-only version, "Recovery Live--Erection cover" (left), "Recovery Live--standard cover" (right))

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 03710

(top center--VHS "Videos", left--"My...my...my" (video collection); right--"Live And Raw" (live performance))

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 03810

("Shark Attack" bootleg best-of; "Whitely Bay 1989" bootleg; "Hard Bites From The Deep" 3-CD bootleg collection; "Happy Birthday Big Daddy" bootleg of birthday party performance for road crew member; "Live In Kenosha, WI 2002" bootleg)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 03910

(Jack Russell "For You" single, "For You" album, "Shelter Me" album, custom "Monkey Dance" rough mix bootleg, master copy of both versions of "Monkey Dance" with Liberty N Justice)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 05910

("Live In London" import, "Live In London" 3-song promo import, "Blues And Boogie Tour" (featuring MSG and Havana Black))

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 04110

(Westwood One "live" radio concert series with Firehouse)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 04210

(revised "Dee Snider's House Of Hair" with original and revised opening CD following nightclub fire, with cue sheets)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 04310

("Live At Electric Ladyland Studios" radio show")

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 04410

(Axe Killer Deluxe Edition "Great Zeppelin" still sealed with t-shirt and lyrics booklet; "On The Line" open-ended radio interview bites; "Great Zeppelin")

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 04510

("Hooked" promo kit w/cassette and CD in collectible box covered in "fish net" secured with a "shark tooth"; "Hooked" nude cover; "Hooked" nude cover autographed by band; "Hooked" nude cassette cover; "Hooked" nude INTERIOR cover; "Hooked" submerged cover)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 04610

("Great White"; "Shot In The Dark" Razor & Tie version; "Shot In The Dark" Japanese version w/bonus track and still sealed; "Recovery Live/On Your Knees" with female model cover; "Once Bitten..."; "Live At The Ritz"; "...Twice Shy" American version; "...Twice Shy" import version; "...Twice Shy" two-disc version with "Live At The Marquee Offcial Bootleg")

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 04710

("The Blue EP" import; "Back Tracks 1986-1991" radio promo; "Live In New York", "Sail Away" 2-disc version w/"Anaheim Live"; "Sail Away" radio pre-release in cardboard sleeve; "Sail Away" standard version; "Psycho City"; "Stage"; "Back To Back" featuring April Wine)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 04810

("Let It Rock"; "Stick It" (Axe Killer reissue of debut); "Latest And Greatest"; "Can't Get There From Here" Japanese import w/bonus track (obi strip inside); "Can't Get There From Here" American version; "Latest And Greatest" radio promo w/out cover)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 04910

("Revisitin Familiar Waters"; "Extended Versions"; "Rock Champions"; "Once Bitten, Twice Live"; "Back To The Rhythm" Japanese import w/bonus track; "Rock Me: The Best Of..."; "Great White Rock Breakout Year: 1988"; "House Of Burning Love" banned compiliaton; "Great White: Rock Me")

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 05010

("Best Of: Priceless Collection"; "Gallery"; bootleg pro-shot "Live At The Ritz" DVD; "Rising")

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 05110

(Audie Desbrow autographed drumhead and stick)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 05310

(Band autographed "Once Bitten Twice Shy" single framed (by me) with eight guitar picks from various guitar/bass players)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 05410

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 05510

(Front and back of rare vinyl radio station promo EP from first album)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 05610

(promo "newspaper" and 1984 World Tour itinerary book (very cool hand-written notes inside....))

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 05710

("Hooked" press kit, 1991 Japanese tour book)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 05810

("Rock Me" vinyl 45)

There's actually quite a bit of stuff not listed, but this took me a couple hours as it was! LOL! I didn't put in any of the other members' solo projects, tribute CD appearances, etc., for example...

****UPDATE 3/9/11****

My latest music additions:

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 01710

("Shark, Rattle, & Roll" radio promo cassette, "Sail Away" 1-track promo single)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 00110 My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 00210

(2000 "Can't Get There From Here" Tour shirt version 1)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 00310 My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 00411

(1989 "Highway Nights" Europe-only tour shirt...not sure why the back image is so blurry....might try to redo that...)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 00510 My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 00611

("Wasted Rock Ranger" 1989 Tour shirt)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 00715 My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 00811

(Website/Fan-club shirt, 1999)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 00910 My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 01015

(2000 "Can't Get There From Here" tour shirt version 2)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 01511 My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 01610

(Fund-raising t-shirt for nightclub fire families)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 01310 My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 01410

(Website/Fan-club shirt, 2000)

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 01110 My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 01210

("Offishal Tour Shirt" 2004-05 World Tour)

These aren't all of my shirts, but my camera is taking really fuzzy pix (as you can see), plus the uploader here on the site is DRIVING ME NUTS right now... Might try to add more later.

Arttie

Last edited by arttieTHE1manparty on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Cool man! I'm not a fan of Great White at all but cool collection.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Wow! Beautiful.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:10 am

Awesome collection dude! Just wondering, do you have the German import version of "Can't Get There From Here", (it has the bonus tracks "Hey Bulldog" and "Shine On") the banned "Double Dose" CD with the infamous burning shark cover, or the bootleg rarities compilation CD "Something Fishy"?
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:25 am

Need all of those...had two of them secured in trades but they never came through. Know where I can get them???

Arttie
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:05 am

Correction...I have the German "Can't Get There From Here"...don't know why I didn't take a picture of it.

I know I am also missing a Japanese mini-CD of "Hooked"...

Arttie
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:17 am

Nice stuff Arttie. I have that Japanese "Blue EP" as well.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 am

I JUST snagged a promo cassette called "Shark, Rattle and Roll" which is cool....

Arttie
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 am

Nice collection!!!!!
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 am

WOW! That is very very impressive and cool to the nth degree.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:52 am

Thanks, guys....

I may try to get pix of my shirts later....

Arttie
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Awesome stuff Arttie! That Hooked box is especially cool, never seen that before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:51 pm

That's an impressive collection, Arttie!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:57 am

Very cool! Nice to know that I have contributed a piece Very Happy

I must get my brother to part with the GW single he owns, and donate it to the collection.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 am

I contributed a piece to that collection as well. My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 11840

Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 am

kmorg wrote:
Very cool! Nice to know that I have contributed a piece Very Happy

I must get my brother to part with the GW single he owns, and donate it to the collection.

Yes...you must! LOL!

Ult, yep, you were a contributor as well!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 am

Just snagged a missing single for "Sail Away" off of eBay....

Arttie
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:50 am

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
Just snagged a missing single for "Sail Away" off of eBay....

Arttie

Hah, then my brother can keep his.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Shocked I don't even think any of the members of Great White have that much GW related stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 pm

lol...possibly not....

Arttie
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 am

I am not huge fan of Great White but I am very impressive
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 am

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... 04910

Quote :
"House Of Burning Love" banned compiliaton

That's the one with the blue dot on the cover, right? I have that one. Picked it up for next to nothing when Tower Records was closing shop. It's a nice collection of cover tunes in a bound hardcover book. What's "banned" about it?

Sweet collection, by the way.

Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm

The band requested that it not be released because it is called "Burning House Of Love" and was being released right after the nightclub fire that killed several people and a band member.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 pm

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
The band requested that it not be released because it is called "Burning House Of Love" and was being released right after the nightclub fire that killed several people and a band member.

Arttie

Ah, just poor timing. I guess I can see that. Good album either way. Thanks.

Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:35 pm

There are a couple of comps that kind of had bad timing regarding the titles and the nightclub fire....

Arttie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...   My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Great White Collection....most of it, anyway,....updated 3/9/11...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next