Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage

Go down 
+56
glassprison
Highway Star
Noetic Effect
Wurthless
muckie
the sentinel
Troublezone
Glower
Icy Grave
DakotaRogers
TheGreatDuck
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
corplhicks
Vexer6
Witchfinder
Boris2008
SpectreFate
Chrome Locust
chewie
sheets
James B.
brokentulsa
CRIMSONMASK
Andy
TheDoctor'sScarf
DioRainbowManowar
The_Jayroh
mlotek
Lari
Alex Von Smythe
GrandNational
Hadley
A Handful of Wayne
metalinmyveins
Nico
DeathCult
Leatherface
stepcousin
tohostudios
adrian
Required Fields
Jesusandmetal23
scottmitchell74
QuothTheRaven
manny
bassman
rawr!
Joe
jstate
Sutekh
kmorg
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 2:20 pm

Hadley wrote:
Just saw this commercial with, of all things, Time for Change by Motley Crue playing in the background:

Makes sense… Nikki sold his songs.
https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/motley-crue-nikki-sixx-hipgnosis-songs-1234754942/
Back to top Go down
zombiehead
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 3:15 pm

I've been compiling a bunch of stuff on my facebook page for this very topic for nearly a year now.  So its cool that I happen to just find this forum.  A lot of good stuff posted already.  Check it out if you get a chance.  

https://www.facebook.com/thekidfromhomeimprovementwearsaneurosisshirt

Here's one I found recently by accident.  It's from the kids movie "Indian in the Cupboard" and it blows my mind a little that there's a Grave flyer in this kids room.  

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Ee2

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Eee6

Wrecked Neck likes this post

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39552

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2022 5:36 am

In the season finale of Stranger Things, A dude rocks out Master Of Puppets and also wears a vest with a cool Dio patch on the back.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 3:21 pm

I know Kiss has made several appearances on "Family Guy" over the years, but this was a new one on me when I saw it yesterday:

Brian (the dog) is driving a Hummer for a week while his car is in the shop, and the vehicle is so "manly" that the only song the radio will play is Kiss' "Lick It Up."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 3:49 pm

I just found out that Blackie Lawless was in the Village People movie Cant Stop the Music

Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 10:50 pm

They recently played Rock the Night by Europe on Young Rock. Good to hear a Europe song that's NOT Final Countdown in a tv show.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 11:39 am

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 20230110
While watching a cheesy B movie from 1987 called "Terminal Exposure" last night, I noticed a background extra rockin' a Dokken tee during the opening credits.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 7:54 am

Watched Dario Argento's Phenomena and the soundtrack includes Iron Maiden's "Flash Of The Blade" (twice) and Motorhead's "Locomotive".

Fat Freddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 10:41 pm

No music yet, but watching a movie called Terrifier 2, and this kid in the movie has a shit ton of metal posters hanging in his room. So far I’ve spotted Testament, Overkill, Carnifex, Children of Bodom, and King Diamond posters. Plus he has two Mercyful Fate, one King Diamond, and a Hell Awaits framed album covers. And some sort of metal blade logo hanging up. I’m sure I’m forgetting some, but those are the important ones lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 3:15 am

On tonight’s SNL episode, the host (Aubrey Plaza) was wearing a Megadeth shirt during the closing credits.

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Eaa6af10

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18924

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 1:53 pm

I was checking out an episode of The X-Files and I noticed this guy wearing a DOA shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 3:02 pm

My wife was watching a re-run of Law & Order the other day and I caught a glimpse of Frank Bello from Anthrax in the opening scene. He was the random passerby who discovered the murder victim of the week. "Oh my God! Call the police!"

I sez "Hey, that looked like Frank Bello" and of course my wife was like "who?" (sigh... Laughing very hard) So I Googled it and yep, it was indeed him. Frank even has a page on IMDb that lists several other bit parts he's had in movies and TV shows. You learn something new every day!

007 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 11:27 am

Metallica and the Muppets

assault_attack likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2023 4:17 am

Ozzy Osbourne tickets.

Also some posters in a bed room of Billy Idol, Grim Reaper and SOD.

Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 7:34 pm

Metal/Rock in Guardians of the Galaxy 3:

Rainbow-Since You Been Gone
Faith No More-We Care a Lot
Alice Cooper-I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
Beastie Boys-No Sleep Till Brooklyn
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2023 8:04 am

Is this chick wearing an Iced Earth t-shirt? Looks like it to me.

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2023 8:34 am

Holy Cow! It sure does.

She better watch it. She'll be locked up as a Jan. 6th sympathizer!

007 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 7:00 am

Re-watched "Elvira: Mistress of the Dark" a couple of nights ago, and noticed Alice Cooper Raise Your Fist and Yell and G n'R Appetite posters on Elvira's dressing room wall in one scene. Later, when she arrives at a motel, there's an Anthrax sticker on her suitcase.

Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 6:54 pm

They played DLR's Just Like Paradise on the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31