Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!

Go down 
+9
Sutekh
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
James B.
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
thejokeriv
mc666
troublemagnet
13 posters
AuthorMessage
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Empty
PostSubject: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 pm

http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2009/01/this-is-well-known-greeting-of-one.html

Scroll down a little bit for the pics.Also mentions Ozzy and Kiss...

Here's the evidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:53 pm

I already knew Cher was the devil.
' lol!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:10 am

i wouldn't mind making little demon babies with Taylor Swift.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:23 am

Looks like a bunch of University Of Texas fans to me......
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:07 am

That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long freakin' time! Everyone from Tweety to Spiderman, Dali Lama to Nsync, Princess Diana to Cher...all throwing the horns. Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! 201269

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 am

I already knew Hinn and Copeland but Bono? Have to reexamine my entire worldview.
Did TM make that? Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:29 am

I always knew there was something I didn't like about Amy Grant. Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! 11840 EVIL!!!!!!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12615

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:50 am

I remember when a band I was in opened for Darrell Mansfiled Band and he threw up the horns and said "Snails" with this dumbfounded smirk on his face. Shook his head,laughed and caried on with the show headbanger

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah! Barbara Bush!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Actually, the Queen is giving the 'hang loose' hand signal.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:34 am

^^ Hey, don't go putting facts in the story! Razz

I feel dumber for having read that.

The commentsa below are just as scary, though.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 pm

I'm not sure i believe that everyone that does the sign is a satanist/freemason. I always looked at it as a heavy metal salute... nothing more.

I can't believe they didn't show DIO... He did it more than anyone. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 pm

I'm surprised they didn't accuse STRYPER.

I mean they got Amy Grant and Bono listed...
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I'm not sure i believe that everyone that does the sign is a satanist/freemason. I always looked at it as a heavy metal salute... nothing more.

It's also a salute to the Texas Longhorns meaning "Hook 'Em Horns".
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Tweety worships the devil, run!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:15 pm

I always just thought the whole "Throw up the horns" thing was very sheep-ish and unoriginal. I have not made that gesture since the 80's. When RJD did it, or Principal Vernon, fine. That was their thing and still original. But now you can find every teeny-bopper and country music fan in the world doing it. Might as well shop at Wal-Mart and buy the new Katie Perry album while you're there.

And every time I see some karate-kid do it in the pit - he/she gets an elbow in the face [unintentionally, of course].
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:

I always just thought the whole "Throw up the horns" thing was very sheep-ish and unoriginal. I have not made that gesture since the 80's. When RJD did it, or Principal Vernon, fine. That was their thing and still original. But now you can find every teeny-bopper and country music fan in the world doing it. Might as well shop at Wal-Mart and buy the new Katie Perry album while you're there.

And every time I see some karate-kid do it in the pit - he/she gets an elbow in the face [unintentionally, of course].

That's right! Teach 'em to respect the pit! I recently saw a kid get in a pit with his stupid backpack on, needless to say, he spent the next few minutes being launched by everybody who could use the backpack to get a good grip on him. He was flying through the air like a rag-doll. Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:

DIO said he learned the gesture from his grandmother. It's supposed to be a response to the "evil eye" from strangers...

Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:16 am

Troublezone wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:

DIO said he learned the gesture from his grandmother. It's supposed to be a response to the "evil eye" from strangers...

No man, don't you know Gene Simmons taught him that lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:55 am

Troublezone wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:

And your point is.....?

I guess Gramma Dio had something to say in 1962.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 am

Laughing very hard Someone oughta due a psychoanalysis on the jackass that wasted his time writing that. VERY entertaining however
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!   Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow! What a diverse group of metal fans/devil worshipers!
Page 1 of 1