Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon Empty
PostSubject: Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon   Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Yup.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/8239258/Suffolk-tourist-board-embarrassed-after-metal-band-Cradle-of-Filth-voted-countys-greatest-icon.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon   Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Cradle of Filth is pretty embarrassing indeed.

STIGMATADOR
Metal novice
Metal novice
STIGMATADOR

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon   Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:32 pm

I would have at least voted for Sisters Of Mercy...

)+(
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon   Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:45 pm

That is pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
thesentinel
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon   Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm

It's funny how they kept that quiet. I live like 30 miles away and I had not heard of this news story. I cannot say that I like Cradle of Filth so I find this thread quite amusing. They are sort of sussex's guilty little secret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon   Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suffolk tourist board embarrassed after metal band Cradle of Filth voted county's greatest icon
Page 1 of 1