Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song

Go down 
+6
powermacho
metalheaded
tohostudios
exact33
kmorg
Eyesore
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Empty
PostSubject: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:43 pm

http://www.theocracymusic.com

Sign up for the Club of Souls (it's free, takes no time at all) and you'll have access to the new song plus all the old ones.

This year's is called "All I Want For Christmas," and once again it's fantastic. It's about unemployment. Even Santa's lost his job! Haha.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:46 pm

I dl'd it only hours ago Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Excellent as always.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:02 pm

nice! I am going to get it after work!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:30 pm

I tried to sign up but the link they sent me to verify my email address just takes me back to the home page.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:40 pm

OK, I used a different email and this time it worked.

He sure has a knack for writing these Christmas songs!

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:50 pm

I really like all his non-album stuff. His Metallica spoof was awesome!

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:07 pm

"Skeletor Goes to Mars" still cracks me up, as do the two fake album updates he put out before Mirror of Souls.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Another great and fun Christmas song from Theocracy!

cool
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm

totally forgot this year about this, thanks EYESORE
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:26 am

Another Great one as always! Matt is a musical genius!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:17 am

I need to do this and will once I can get Internet Explorer to work. Some virus is keeping me out of it but now and then when I open it as an administrator it will work. In the meantime I have an alternate internet browser that works but doesn't allow me to download anything.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I need to do this and will once I can get Internet Explorer to work. Some virus is keeping me out of it but now and then when I open it as an administrator it will work. In the meantime I have an alternate internet browser that works but doesn't allow me to download anything.
Pssst! You should fix the virus issue first. Haha.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Eyesore wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Unfortunatly, I don't think I can fix it. Last time I had a virus like this on Internet Explorer,I had to wipe my hard drive and start from square one. Neither Norton or any other virus software was able to fix the problem. I even had it taken to Geek Squad and they couldn't fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:09 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Unfortunatly, I don't think I can fix it. Last time I had a virus like this on Internet Explorer,I had to wipe my hard drive and start from square one. Neither Norton or any other virus software was able to fix the problem. I even had it taken to Geek Squad and they couldn't fix the problem.
Are you sure it's a virus? What makes you think it is?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:35 am

Eyesore wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

He's been visiting www.barnyardmidgetport.com again. Twisted Evil

just kidding

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 am

Eyesore wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

I get a message that says there is a problem in thrid party module and closes out. I even did a system recovery (which usually takes care of any internet problems) and I still get the message.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Have you searched the exact error online?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:56 am

Just as mysteriously as it appeared, it is gone now. I have now dowloaded all the songs.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Very good. Not sure it was a virus, though. Didn't sound like one.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Eyesore wrote:

there is no exact error online - I am quite perfect thank you very much!

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

there is no exact error online - I am quite perfect thank you very much!
lol!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:55 pm

That song is fantastic!

Matt Smith has more talent in his pinky than most have all together. Theocracy!
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:50 am

I like Theocracy's serious music, but I love Matt's spoof songs! They're great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song   Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theocracy: 2010 Christmas Song
Page 1 of 1