Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once Dead live in Switzerland!

Go down 
+2
James B.
ultmetal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Once Dead live in Switzerland! Empty
PostSubject: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Can't Get Out!
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150094736605320&notif_t=video_tag#!/video/video.php?v=10150094736605320

White Throne
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150094736605320&notif_t=video_tag#!/video/video.php?v=10150093728210320&comments

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12615

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Don't have a Facebook thingy

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Bummer. Those videos aren't posted on YouTube.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:50 pm

ultmetal wrote:

I will get my ol' ladies password and check em out.

by the way, you did a good job in Sunland with that stuff headbanger

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:02 pm

James B. wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

by the way, you did a good job in Sunland with that stuff Once Dead live in Switzerland! 11840

Thanks. That was my last show with the band. It was a weird show because there wasn't the usual chemistry on stage. Little did I know that I would soon be given the left foot of fellowship from the band. I knew something was up on stage. Still, it was a good gig. We played two new songs which never got recorded.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:05 pm

ultmetal wrote:
James B. wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

by the way, you did a good job in Sunland with that stuff Once Dead live in Switzerland! 11840

Thanks. That was my last show with the band. It was a weird show because there wasn't the usual chemistry on stage. Little did I know that I would soon be given the left foot of fellowship from the band. I knew something was up on stage. Still, it was a good gig. We played two new songs which never got recorded.

The chemistry thang...more than likely could've been attributed to them knowing it was your last hurrah, so to speak. still, you guys rocked !

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Actually the band were arguing before the show about me. I wasn't with them as I was with Ultimatum. All water under the bridge. Things happen for a reason and all those guys are cool with me.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:15 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Actually the band were arguing before the show about me. I wasn't with them as I was with Ultimatum. All water under the bridge. Things happen for a reason and all those guys are cool with me.

I so wish you could have handled the vocals for the studio album and then parted ways...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:17 pm

GrandNational wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

I so wish you could have handled the vocals for the studio album and then parted ways...

I was writing songs for the album. It just wasn't meant to be I guess. I wrote a song called "Body Parts" that I told Doug about. I never sent him my lyrics, but did tell him what the snog was about. A song called Body Parts made it onto the album, but those were not my lyrics. I will be using those lyrics on an Ultimatum song called "Scattered (Body Parts)".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:22 pm

ultmetal wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

I was writing songs for the album. It just wasn't meant to be I guess. I wrote a song called "Body Parts" that I told Doug about. I never sent him my lyrics, but did tell him what the snog was about. A song called Body Parts made it onto the album, but those were not my lyrics. I will be using those lyrics on an Ultimatum song called "Scattered (Body Parts)".

I just had an image of Tourniquet's Acoustic Archives album cover in my head just kidding
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:00 pm

ultmetal wrote:

I am sorry if I implied that, intentions and actions usually dictate opposites when in regards to music and bands. Just my experience, regardless of any affiliations.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:43 am

What happened with you and OD is just sad. The turn of events that followed should indicate who's side of the arguement they should have followed.....

Anyway, GREAT videos!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:30 am

I think the pressure to record a new cd was too much... We sould have stayed a live band and left it at that.... Would probable still be playing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Glenn Rogers wrote:
I think the pressure to record a new cd was too much... We sould have stayed a live band and left it at that.... Would probable still be playing.

Probably right.

I still think we could have recorded one kick butt album with that line-up if personality conflicts didn't get in the way. Oh well, it is what it is. Still was a lot of fun while it lasted.

Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Well said everyone.

Loved the reunion concert (got the DVD right away)

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:05 am

I have a few copies of the DVD for sale if anyone wants one.

PostSubject: Re: Once Dead live in Switzerland!   Once Dead live in Switzerland! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1