Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie movie "The Vanguard"

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Empty
PostSubject: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:09 am

Anyone seen this?

http://www.vanguardmovie.com/VanWebVid.html
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:11 am

It's like 28 Days Later meets Mad Max.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 am

Never even heard of it till now... but it looks cool.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Troublezone,
I like your new Weird Science avatar.

..."I thought you were brushing your hair..."
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Nice Troublezone. Looks like a good one.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Just got my copy in the mail today. Based on the clips i've seen, it should be a good movie.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Just got my copy in the mail today. Based on the clips i've seen, it should be a good movie.

Cool,let us know how it is. As I've said before anything zombie related always interests me.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Cool,let us know how it is. As I've said before anything zombie related always interests me.

We probably like the same movies then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 pm

I like any of em.Haha. It doesnt matter how bad the movie is,I always dig a good zombie flick.Really doesnt make sense either because most of them is pretty much the same thing over and over and the outcome is usually the same.
Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:51 pm

this is also available on Netflix streaming.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
I like any of em.Haha. It doesnt matter how bad the movie is,I always dig a good zombie flick.Really doesnt make sense either because most of them is pretty much the same thing over and over and the outcome is usually the same.
Laughing

I think the whole 28 Days Later series was an attempt to break away from the George Romero style zombie movies. I still prefer the old school Romero stuff but mostly the 70's and 80's... not so much the newer CGI crap.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:44 am

The movie isn't as good as i originally thought. But oh well... i only paid a dollar something for it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:28 pm

This movie sucks. I made a mistake of buying it without reading any review on IMDB first.

Cost me 30$
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Gilbert wrote:

This movie sucks. I made a mistake of buying it without reading any review on IMDB first.

Cost me 30$

yeah it sucks... but at least i got it cheap. It is a badly made rip-off of 28 Days Later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie movie "The Vanguard"   Zombie movie "The Vanguard" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie movie "The Vanguard"
Page 1 of 1