Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth - Sudden Death

Go down 
+16
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
MEGATRON
Metal Misfit
Smindas
DallasBlack
Gilbert
James B.
Shawn Of Fire
vanillaviking
Joe
akeldama
Alex Dee Rokket
Required Fields
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Megadeth - Sudden Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - Sudden Death   Megadeth - Sudden Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:39 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I guess I'm the only one who thought ENDGAME was better than UNITED ABOMINATIONS by a mile. Sad

I think endgame is better too, just not by a mile, I also like UA, but EG is the better of the two

Thats what i think too...

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - Sudden Death   Megadeth - Sudden Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:21 am

I was spinning So Far So Good So What this morning on my way to the office. Splendid as usual headbanger
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - Sudden Death   Megadeth - Sudden Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:13 pm

I think I'm one of those "sensitive" fans that think Megadave can do no wrong...well, except for "Risk."

Thrasher73 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I guess I'm the only one who thought ENDGAME was better than UNITED ABOMINATIONS by a mile. Sad

I think endgame is better too, just not by a mile, I also like UA, but EG is the better of the two

I agree Joker.Not a mile better but I do like it a little better than UA

I really liked Endgame as well and thought it was great metal opus for the band. I have to admit though that I don't listen to it nearly as much now as I did when it first came out. I guess the "newness" wore off.

I agree that "The System Has Failed" is a much more natural sounding album. Of the post "Countdown..." era, "System..." remains a favorite.

mc666 wrote:
detuned wrote:
Endgame as an album is kind of like a classic car with a fancy new paint job...so you don't notice all the putty and body work and the fact that the frame is rusted out.

Looks shiny at first, repeated listening reveals the fact there isn't any substance underneath.

that's been every Megadeth starting with Countdown. Razz

You got a point there!

I'm really diggin' "Sudden Death." I typically burn CDRs to play in the car (I'm anal about my collection. I don't want to remove a CD from home if it isn't necessary.) So I'm burnt a copy of "Endgame" with "Sudden Death" at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - Sudden Death   Megadeth - Sudden Death - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth - Sudden Death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: