Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil Empty
PostSubject: KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil   KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Check out the new KORZUS album because i think its good. I have some of the old KORZUS on vinyl but now they are with a bigger label and their new album is not hard to get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYJIFPFuxQk
I think anybody into thrash like at least this song. Rest of the album is good too.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil   KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Hell yeah I love this, it's mine!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil   KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:52 pm

I am happy you liked it WARGOD48. I thought you would when i opened this post. You and me like most of the same thrash bands.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil   KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:07 am

krokus wrote:
I am happy you liked it WARGOD48. I thought you would when i opened this post. You and me like most of the same thrash bands.

Hell yeah "Truth" video rawked I made an order from Sentinel Steel today the only place that had it.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil   KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:09 am

Pretty cool. Nice solos! Not crazy about the riffs though, a bit generic.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil   KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Its great to see that people are liking the new KORZUS. I think they deserved more sucess because they have been going on for so many years. Their first demo came out in the early 80s before SEPULTURA released anything and they have some cool album. Great you bought it WARGOD48.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil   KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:13 pm

I Like it! Have to put this on the neverending want list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil   KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KORZUS new album. Thrash metal legends from Brazil
Page 1 of 1