Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm worried about Sherman...

Go down 
+2
DallasBlack
tohostudios
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm worried about Sherman... Empty
PostSubject: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:39 pm

The shark in the cartoon that are in DB's posts. He got conked on the head by an anchor. Thoughts go out to him. I'm worried about Sherman... Affraid
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 pm

I still want to know how the crab is still alive after he blew up the shrimp trawler while he was still on it.

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Never underestimate the power of the Crustacean.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:48 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
The shark in the cartoon that are in DB's posts. He got conked on the head by an anchor. Thoughts go out to him. I'm worried about Sherman... Affraid

Don't worry about good 'ol Sherman, he's suffered worse trauma than that and came out on top I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_wink .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:02 am

Sherman is a student of the Wile E. Coyote School of Method Acting. Getting anvils, anchors and safes dropped on your head is covered in Chapter 1.

Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:13 am

BTW, Dallas, thanks for attaching these to your sig. Our newspaper doesn't carry this anymore and I've lost touch with the denizens of the Lagoon! One of my favorite strips! I'm worried about Sherman... 56834
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 pm

This is one of my favorites of all time. Up there with Bloom County and Calvin.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:44 pm

I'd never even heard of this strip before DB started posting it. Now it's one of my favorites as well.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I'd never even heard of this strip before DB started posting it. Now it's one of my favorites as well.

Niether had I. Now I look forward to it.

"The chum is a nice touch... Waiter, hit me again." I'm worried about Sherman... Lol
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:22 am

I was a casual fan, but now I've become accustomed to seeing it.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:38 pm

I've been a fan of Sherman for over a decade now and it is one of my top ones of all time along with Bloom County, Pearls Before Swine, Get Fuzzy, Dilbert, pre 90s Garfield, Foxtrot, Calvin & Hobbes, The Far Side, Bizzarro, and Ernie/Pirhanna Club and have every book published with said toons (with the excepton of The Far Side and Bizzarro). I was at one point finding various funny cartoons to put in my sig but ran out, then I found out that the address I'm currently using is updated everytime Toomey's (the creator of Sherman) website is udated. Just glad to share one of my favorites with others.

BTW, I have a t-shirt with the book cover of Shermans Lagoon-Poodle: The Other White Meat.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Sherman's Lagoon is good stuff. I'm worried about Sherman... 11840

DB have you ever seen Dinosaur Comics?

I'm worried about Sherman... Dinosaur-calories

I'm worried about Sherman... Comic2-1664
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm worried about Sherman...   I'm worried about Sherman... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm worried about Sherman...
Page 1 of 1