Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse

Go down 
+27
chewie
ryanmetalman
Lurideath
DallasBlack
Joe
QuothTheRaven
metalinmyveins
thejokeriv
SideShowDisaSter
scottmitchell74
Dave the Boss
Troublezone
Pantera
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
Eyesore
Taibhse
mc666
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Required Fields
exact33
Stender
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:09 pm

jstate wrote:
Twice in the last year I've heard random people on the street make the same joke when passing a movie poster with SJP on it. SJP walks into a bar and the bartender says why the long face.

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Lol

If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Stender wrote:
Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 108972

with a bat...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Stender wrote:

with a bat...

Yeah. I'm pretty liberal with my appraisals of the looks of Hollywood starlets but I just don't get SJP. Ric Flair in drag if you ask me.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 pm

There are also certain actresses who only look good when playing a character who doesn't look at all how they actually look.

Charlize Theron (plus I usually hate this kind of haircut, yet..)

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Aeon-flux-poster06

Gwyneth Paltrow (typically extremely mehhhhhhhhhhhh)

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Gwyneth+Paltrow+Sky+Captain+and+the+World+of+Tomorrow+++%282004%29

Scarlett Johansson (the only time she's looked passable)

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Scarlett_johansson_ironman2_blackwidow-520x348
Back to top Go down
Pantera
Metal novice
Metal novice
Pantera

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
There are also certain actresses who only look good when playing a character who doesn't look at all how they actually look.

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Scarlett_johansson_ironman2_blackwidow-520x348

I'm going to have to disagree with you. She looks absolutely perfect in Match Point 10/10.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qliBw0K4SXo&hd=1 (fast forward to 30 seconds forward)

I agree with you guys on Sarah Jessica Parker. Very very plain indeed.

Jennifer Anniston is slightly above average. I guess I would call her cute.

The one girl that I could never see how people found her attractive was Demi Moore. Very very plain as well.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:17 pm

It depends what you mean by plain, and what's implied through it.. For example, I dislike much makeup, many people would say a woman is plain-looking without it, and I prefer well kept, but not 'made up'. It's when you bring all the distractions and things down to the lowest common denominator that how a woman actually looks and her qualities can be brought out. So I will see ones at the mall or somewhere totally normal, every day, that I think look far better than most actresses. By the same token, I do have preferences to some extent, and the things that those preferences tend to exclude is a skinny blond aryan look of almost any type. Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_razz I just can't...that's my 'plain'.... but plain in the literal definition, I tend to find full of surprises.. Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Pantera
Metal novice
Metal novice
Pantera

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:21 pm

I guess I should clarify my use of plain. I'm describing Demi Moore and SJP as dull or easily lost in a crowd.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Stender wrote:

with a bat...

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 am

Hey SJP,

Want some peanut butter?

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Mred7vj1
Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Mr-ed
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:53 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

You're nuts. affraid
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 am

This thread gives me hope in humanity. SJP is one of the main offenders of my "how is she a leading actress" question.

Like the Family Guy said "her face looks like a foot."

Aniston on ther other hand, is amazing.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:38 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

You're nuts. affraid

I actually agree with OCI on this one. I've never thought Scarlet Johansson was all that crash hot. That picture is about the best I've ever seen her.

To the original topic, Sarah Jessica Parker is just plain ugly. She isn't attractive, she can't act to save her life....how the hell has she become an A-list actress?

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 am

Quote :
I actually agree with OCI on this one. I've never thought Scarlet Johansson was all that crash hot. That picture is about the best I've ever seen her.

To the original topic, Sarah Jessica Parker is just plain ugly. She isn't attractive, she can't act to save her life....how the hell has she become an A-list actress?

I completely aree with both above statements and can't understand a lot of what people are thinking these days about what makes someone the "it" girl or what constitutes a good actress.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:28 am

Put me in the Aniston is beautiful camp. Just absolutely gorgeous !

As for Sarah Jessica Parker , well.....
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 am

007 wrote:

As for Sarah Jessica Parker , well.....

From the horse's mouth!!!!

I think I saw Sarah Jessica Parker recently - when I went to the Charles Town Races & Slots....... I bet on her to show and she did....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm

I always called SJP the manliest woman in Hollywood but now i'm feeling kind of sorry for her.

Dude, for being in her 40's Aniston is amazing and Scarlett has classic beauty.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Scarlett is a beautiful woman!!!!

I guess Ferris Bueller has his own tijuana horse show at night!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:07 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

I guess Ferris Bueller has his own tijuana horse show at night!

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Lol I wonder who rides who !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Scarlett is INCREDIBLE. (and so is Paltrow while I'm at it)

Scarlett has that old fashioned "Hollywood glamour" that's tough to describe, but you can tell when it's there. She's got it, the camera adores her.

Anyone who didn't want to marry her by the end of Lost In Translation doesn't have a pulse.

Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:28 pm

detuned wrote:

Jennifer Connelly/Salma Hayek has that old fashioned "Hollywood glamour" that's tough to describe, but you can tell when it's there. She's got it, the camera adores her.

fixed Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Lol

also SJH seems to have an incredibly irritating personality which counts against her too.
Back to top Go down
Pantera
Metal novice
Metal novice
Pantera

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
detuned wrote:

Jennifer Connelly/Salma Hayek has that old fashioned "Hollywood glamour" that's tough to describe, but you can tell when it's there. She's got it, the camera adores her.

fixed Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Lol

Now you are talking some sense. Salma Hayek is near perfect. Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 25679 Still don't agree with you on Scarlett Johansson, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:10 am

Scarlett is HOT!

There are some beautiful women in hollywood, but there are also some who arent that good looking.

Trouble, that Mr. Ed thing CRACKED ME UP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Sarah Jessica Parker is hit or miss with me. When she dresses casually and looks like the girl next door, I think she can look as good as anyone. I don't like her look when she coats on the makeup and pulls her hair back. Her best look is with minimal makeup, jeans/slacks, etc... I agree with Metalguy, she was hot as hell in L.A Story. Her hair was consistently curly back in the day, which added to her appeal, whereas she straightens her hair these days, which doesn't work for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Reading this was the most fun I've had all day! Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:44 pm

I actually wouldnt hit it, thats just a rad emoticon.

If were talking hyper hot and smart....zooey deschanel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next