Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse

Go down 
+27
chewie
ryanmetalman
Lurideath
DallasBlack
Joe
QuothTheRaven
metalinmyveins
thejokeriv
SideShowDisaSter
scottmitchell74
Dave the Boss
Troublezone
Pantera
Jesusandmetal23
jstate
Eyesore
Taibhse
mc666
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Required Fields
exact33
Stender
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 pm

It's funny because it's TRUE!!! Laughing very hard
http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse 032

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse 022

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse 016

Seriously, I have never understood why people think S.J.P. is attractive. Obviously I'm not alone. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 pm

I thought she was cute in LA Story, but that was 100 years ago and she's driven repeatedly into the wall since then.

Thankfully, I'm a man and we age gracefully with character so I can make these harsh criticisms. She's kinda witch-y looking too.

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 pm

I've never really found her attractive, but she's a good comedic actress.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Thankfully, I'm a man and we age gracefully with character so I can make these harsh criticisms.

Laughing very hard

Back in the '90s I would've classified her as a "butter face" (i.e. everything looked good but'er face) but nowadays I can't even claim that.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 pm

I've never understood the attraction either. And it's utterly hilarious that there's a site called sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com.

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Lol

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 pm

I think this is the funniest one:

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse 041

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Or maybe this one:

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse 061

Hell, they're all pretty damn funny!

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse 108972
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:00 pm

I think she was good in honeymoon in vegas!

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 pm

The fact that she is promoted as some type of beauty icon by so many people is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Me too.

As those pics illustrate, she's no standard bearer of classic beauty.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Me too.

As those pics illustrate, she's no standard bearer of classic beauty.

...unless you've got a fetish for gals with big honkers.

Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:54 pm

I approve of this thread, but I feel this way about 90% of Hollywood actresses. Also super guilty: Jennifer Aniston. What is the big deal, seriously?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Also super guilty: Jennifer Aniston. What is the big deal, seriously?

I completely agree with you.

I've NEVER considered Jennifer Aniston attractive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Jennifer Aniston's overexposed as hell, but if I had to choose between her and Sarah Jessica Horseface, I'd pick Aniston any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:03 am

Is this straight from the horse's mouth?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:51 am

Parker is ok & Aniston is mega hot. you guys are pooftas.

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 am

mc666 wrote:
Parker is ok & Aniston is mega hot. you guys are pooftas.

I wouldnt touch parker with a 10 ft lasso...but I am with ya on aniston during the first couple seaons of friends.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 am

I think Aniston is overrated but she's eminently "doable". Not so with Ms. Ed.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 am

tohostudios wrote:
I think Aniston is overrated but she's eminently "doable". Not so with Ms. Ed.

Yup, that's about right. Although I tend to think Aniston is a no fun sour-puss.

Parker is a beard for her effeminant husband Ferris.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:40 am

tohostudios wrote:
I think Aniston is overrated but she's eminently "doable".

What he said.

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Parker is a beard for her effeminant husband Ferris.

What he said, too.

Back to top Go down
Taibhse
Metal novice
Metal novice
Taibhse

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 pm

I believe she was once describes as a "transvestite donkey-witch".
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Aniston is hot as hell, you blind homosexual heathens!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Aniston is hot as hell, you blind homosexual heathens!

I don't know that I'd say "hot" but the fact that she's roughly in my age demographic and still looks as good as she does makes me rate her "hot*".

* for her age

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Twice in the last year I've heard random people on the street make the same joke when passing a movie poster with SJP on it. SJP walks into a bar and the bartender says why the long face.

I actually find her voice more annoying than her looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse   Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Jessica Parker Looks like a Horse
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next