Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slash in Milan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Slash in Milan Empty
PostSubject: Slash in Milan   Slash in Milan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 am

Wait about the 1:15 mark
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Slash in Milan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash in Milan   Slash in Milan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:07 am

Laughing very hard Love how Slash just shrugs it off, picks his guitar back up and keeps on playin'.

I bet Slash's roadies beat the ever lovin' poop out of that guy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Slash in Milan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash in Milan   Slash in Milan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:33 am

From what i was reading the guy was Drunk and Slash in the interview just shrugged it off

I thought that was great too
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Slash in Milan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash in Milan   Slash in Milan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:47 am

That guy should've been tasered, beaten on stage in full view of the audience by roadies and security and then thrown back into the crowd, bloody and bruised.

Make an example of him.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Slash in Milan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash in Milan   Slash in Milan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 am

yeah cuz that wouldnt be a lawsuit waiting to happen heh
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Slash in Milan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash in Milan   Slash in Milan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 am

Addy wrote:

In my world, lawyers are banished to the bottom of the sea. And jackasses that jump on stage or on playing fields to inflict bodily harm (intentionally or accidentally) or just to be retarded are severly beaten.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Slash in Milan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash in Milan   Slash in Milan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:10 am

Everytime I see clips like this I think of what happened to Dimebag, it sucks that is the first thing that crosses my mind
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Slash in Milan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash in Milan   Slash in Milan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:18 am

manny wrote:
Everytime I see clips like this I think of what happened to Dimebag, it sucks that is the first thing that crosses my mind

Exactly. It's all fun and games until someone takes a bullet. And yes, I have a personal agenda against this sort of behavior because I work in live sports venues and I see up close and personal how this type of thing is both annoying and potentially harmful. So I stand by my public beating statements.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Slash in Milan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash in Milan   Slash in Milan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Addy wrote:

In my world, lawyers are banished to the bottom of the sea. And jackasses that jump on stage or on playing fields to inflict bodily harm (intentionally or accidentally) or just to be retarded are severly beaten.

Metalguy for Prez hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slash in Milan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash in Milan   Slash in Milan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slash in Milan
Page 1 of 1