Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Armored Saint?

Go down 
+19
manny
Gilbert
arttieTHE1manparty
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
fingers
Alaskan Metalhead
Leatherface
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
James B.
mez
powermacho
Zdan
metalken
Jesusandmetal23
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39584

Best Armored Saint? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Armored Saint?   Best Armored Saint? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:47 pm

They're all good but I like Delirious Nomad the best.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12620

PostSubject: Re: Best Armored Saint?   Best Armored Saint? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:13 pm

007 wrote:
They're all good but I like Delirious Nomad the best.

that is an opinion that I share

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Best Armored Saint?   Best Armored Saint? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:43 am

manny wrote:
My fav album by them 'Raising Fear'
This. Although many consider Symbol of Salvation to be their finest.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Best Armored Saint?   Best Armored Saint? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Echoing the comments, you can't go wrong with any Armored Saint! This band has always been a me favorite!

The first AS I heard was the EP, the tunes are on Nod To The Old School if you can't find it and they are all brilliant.

Then I got March Of The Saint, which is my fave. That opening riff on "Can You Deliver" still knocks my jaw in the dirt everytime I hear it...

Delerious Nomad would be third and so on. Still need to nab the latest and I will probably have to get the 2 disc version of SOS just to be a completist.

The tune they supplied on "Decline of Western Civ. Pt 2" is a good one as well.

I was fortunate enough to see them a million years ago on the "March" tour opening for Metallica on their "Ride" tour and man did AS blow me away! Will never forget them slapping hands and Gonzo giving me a good natured headlock noogie. Great night and you could tell that AS was just as pumped to be playing as I was to be watching!
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Best Armored Saint?   Best Armored Saint? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:07 pm

The only one I have at this point is March of the Saint. Really good album, need to track down the rest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Armored Saint?   Best Armored Saint? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Armored Saint?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: