Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy's New Song

Go down 
+12
kmorg
tohostudios
Wargod
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Addy
Smindas
GrandNational
Troublezone
MetalRob331
Metallic Blaze
MEGATRON
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:42 am

I like that Ian Astbury track a lot!

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 am

Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 83628 It's a great song.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Ozzy sounds great in that song, but the music isn't my type.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:54 pm

All 3 songs listed are pretty good. Might have to get this one.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:53 pm

I like the song but not enough to get the cd. I will give the new ozzy cd a listen once it comes out - mainly for Gus G.

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:40 am

Yeah, I think Gus is gonna be a great fit for Ozzy!

I cranked two Firewind albums in a row earlier today, and I gotta say - Gus can really be subtle and hard rocking if he wants to!

he was trained by my personal guitar hero, David T. Chastain, so he's a student of a very high caliber IMO. David T. Chastain is currently the best guitarist in the world.

Bringing this classically trained, hard rocking with a power metal background into the Ozzy picture ... and things can only go UP!!!

I doubt we'll be at all disappointed in Mr. Osbourne's new album. At least those of us who like Ozzy anyway.

bring on the girlish glee!!! I'm waiting for NEW OZZY!!!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 am

Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 9678%20&%201502%20Naughty%20School%20Girl%20$54.95
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:36 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:

I cranked two Firewind albums in a row earlier today, and I gotta say - Gus can really be subtle and hard rocking if he wants to!

he was trained by my personal guitar hero, David T. Chastain, so he's a student of a very high caliber IMO. David T. Chastain is currently the best guitarist in the world.

Gus is great for anybody, the kid knows what he's doing...

Gus is always hard rocking its not a matter of him wanting to, its what he does...

David Chastain is the best guitarist in the world? WHo gave him that title?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:09 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Gus is always hard rocking its not a matter of him wanting to, its what he does...

Metallic Blaze did. didn't you see the "my personal guitar hero, David T. Chastain, so he's a student of a very high caliber IMO" comment? Very Happy

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:40 am

That's right MC. Thanks for catching that!

Cheers!

Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 495333
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:13 am

mc666 wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Metallic Blaze did. didn't you see the "my personal guitar hero, David T. Chastain, so he's a student of a very high caliber IMO" comment? Very Happy

I seen that but if you look close the period is after IMO so I figured that was the end of that sentence. I guess he put that there to abbreviate it? David is amazing though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy's New Song   Ozzy's New Song - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy's New Song
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2