Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i know its early but...

Go down 
+9
MetalGuy71
Jesusandmetal23
brontotex
ultmetal
Stender
kmorg
James B.
Metallic Blaze
jerseyultifan+
13 posters
AuthorMessage
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

i know its early but... Empty
PostSubject: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:25 pm

just wanted to wish scott a very happy birthday on mar.25th and robert best wishes on mar.26th! gods best and blessings always on your very special days! your very proud and blessed promotional manager
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:13 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

i know its early but... 778825 i know its early but... 778825
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:54 pm

happy happy birthday,scott waters..vocalist for Ultimatum and lead guitarist robert guiterrez ! may the lord bless you on your "real" day and always! best wishes for a great day! i praise him that we are friends and i am very grateful to him and you for allowing me to be a member of your team! blessings and friendship always,your very blessed and humbled promotional manager and friend:) i know its early but... 320592 i know its early but... 911681 i know its early but... 363133 i know its early but... 610270 i know its early but... Icon_cheers i know its early but... 795291
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 am

i know its early but... Bdaysquirrel
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12614

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:40 pm

bang thy head bros and have cake too i know its early but... 11840

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Happy birthday, the lot of you! birthday

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Have a happy guys. i know its early but... Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks ya'll.

brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Remember to be responsible on your birthday. Take it easy on the geritol.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:17 pm

i know its early but... 610270
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:45 pm

i know its early but... 363133 Happy birthday, guys!! i know its early but... 363133

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Happy Birthday to the both of you !
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:55 pm

brontotex wrote:
Remember to be responsible on your birthday. Take it easy on the geritol.

i know its early but... 328982 i know its early but... 328982

i know its early but... Geritol-2987
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:22 am

hey robert,happy birthday! i bought you depends! i will put them in the mail today!! i know its early but... Lol serious though,have a very blessed birthday! best wishes for a great day! make it a special one! i thank god that he has allowed me to be a member of the Ultimatum team and your friend too! god bless you this day and always,your very blessed promotional manager and friend! eat some cake in scotts honor cuz you know he probably passed on the chocolate cake and ate a protein bar instead! i know its early but... 201269 i know its early but... 363133 i know its early but... 816667 i know its early but... 610270
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 am

Happy Birthday boys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:45 pm

So what are you doing for your birthday weekend?
Back to top Go down
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:30 am

Thanks all for the B Day wishes I had fun my mom took me to lunch. It was cool. Thanks Sherri Ill wear the Depends in your honor LOL! Ill send you the used ones too HA! i know its early but... Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:38 am

My belated congratulations fellas. Hope you had a good one.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:42 am

ultrametal wrote:
Thanks all for the B Day wishes I had fun my mom took me to lunch. It was cool. Thanks Sherri Ill wear the Depends in your honor LOL! Ill send you the used ones too HA! i know its early but... Lol

again,how mean is Robert to his favorite promotional manager?? just asking!! she is running far away on her bday! i know its early but... Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i know its early but...   i know its early but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i know its early but...
Page 1 of 1