Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! Empty
PostSubject: ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!!   ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Roxx Productions wants to send out a HUGE Congratulations to their 2009 HM Reader Poll winners!!!!!!

2009 Favorite Unsigned Band - Pastor Brad!!!
If you have not heard anything from Pastor Brad how can you consider yourself a Christian Metal fan! Pastor Brad has been rockin it hard with those melodic rock and metal guitar shreds that fans have been growing to love for years now! Pastor Brad is set to release his debut disc for Roxx Records next month entitled 'Break Out' and this disc is an all star mix with tons of special guests from Ken Tamplin, Les Carlsen, Dave Merriwether from Stricken, Ski from Faith Factor, Rachel Anne from Iron Majesty, Chaz Bond from Jacobs Dream and the list goes on and on! You will definitely want to get in on the preorder for this one as the first 100 copies only will include a limited edition only disc for those hardcore Pastor Brad fans and will feature many other unreleased tracks from Pastor Brad!

2009 Favorite Song - THRESHER 'Here I Am'
If you have not picked up this release yet, where have you been! This is a THRASHTERPIECE! Pick it up now in the Roxx store or at many other fine Christian Metal retail outlets!

2009 Favorite New Band - THE SACRIFICED
These boys rock hard and are set to release their debut CD '2012' for Roxx Records in June of this year! Reminiscent of Queensryche/Sacred Warrior but brought in to the modern day these guys do not disappoint! Watch for their debut disc on Roxx Records early summer and be sure to get in on the pre-release as the first 100 copies only will include an exclusive bonus disc of their debut album The Da Vinci Hoax and also their pre-Sacrificed days tracks from Sceptre and Sealed Fate!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL '3' OF THESE ROXX FAMILY WINNERS ! WE ARE VERY PROUD AND HAPPY TO BE WORKING WITH ALL OF YOU!

Check out the Roxx Store for all of these releases and also new LIMITED EDITION CD/DVD sets from Mortification with 'Break the Curse' and the brand new CD/DVD set from Crystavox 'The Twenty Year Mix'!!!

AND... If you have not got the March/April edition of HM Magazine yet!, What are you waiting for! Pick it up before it is a collectors item too!!!

Roxx Productions
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!!   ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:19 am

Congrats Bill.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!!   ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 am

great job,bill!!! this is great news!! shes poppin the cork on the bottle of sparklin cider in your honor!! way to go!! ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! 911681 ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! 320592 ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! Icon_cheers ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! 445525
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!!   ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Congratulations Bill!

I haven't been following the Christian music scene much recently, but I like PB and I'll look forward to the new CD. Plus, The Sacrificed sounds reallly interesting to me; I like early Queensryche and Sacred Warrior's Rebellion was my first Christian Metal CD, so I may have to check this one out.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!!   ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Thumbs up all the way around....see ya in August. I havn't missed but one or two of your shows since Xtreeme merdi gras. Were you the same person who put on shows at Perris Hill park in Berdoo in the late 80's ?

PostSubject: Re: ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!!   ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROXX - 2009 HM Reader Poll Winners!!!
Page 1 of 1