Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B)

Go down 
+27
Grimmo
GrandNational
Planchaaaa
tul
A Handful of Wayne
Joe
SlaytanicPOWER
Thrasher73
nevermore
MetalGuy71
ZetaReticuli
ultmetal
Wargod
Rex
Eyesore
AchrisK
Metallic Blaze
Schbopo
scottmitchell74
Jesusandmetal23
T-Roy
Lurideath
Temple of Blood
Metal Misfit
mc666
Troublezone
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B)   New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 am

Just got it the other day. There is some killer guitar solos and the production is good.
Back to top Go down
Planchaaaa
Metal novice
Metal novice
Planchaaaa

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B)   New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:43 pm

I'm surprised how little mention this release has recieved on the forum. Is nobody else lovin' it?

After initially finding it underwhelming and a bit 'samey'; i now believe it could be my album of the year (thus far). It's just an relentlessly aggressive monstrosity, with just enough groove to be memorable. It's easily their best release since Tempo of the Damned. Infact, it's the only thing they've released since that album that i've liked.

"..all he ever wanted was a little affection"

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B)   New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:42 am

I got it from my local music store. The best thrash in ages. New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B) - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B)   New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 am

First spin, I'm thinking it's a bit samey sounding. I'll need to give it more spins.

Very digital sounding production.

Holt sure is an angry fellow, isn't he? He seems to hate everything and everyone, especially if it's an opinion that disagrees with his. It's unfortunate his lyrics are so bitter.

Last edited by ultmetal on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B)   New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:21 pm

i think it's a great album. probably the best Dukes album thus far.

Planchaaaa
Metal novice
Metal novice
Planchaaaa

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B)   New Exodus artwork (Exhibit B) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Best song on the album: