Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound

Go down 
+9
bassman
Coram Deo
metalinmyveins
vanillaviking
DallasBlack
ZetaReticuli
MetalRob331
Troublezone
Required Fields
13 posters

Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound
The Green and Black
Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_lcap17%Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Ironbound
Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_lcap39%Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Bring Me the Night
Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_lcap17%Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
The Goal is Your Soul
Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_lcap6%Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Give a Little
Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_lcap6%Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Endless War
Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_lcap11%Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The Head and Heart
 6% [ 1 ]
In Vain
Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Killing for a Living
Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The SRC
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound   Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 pm

My favorite would probably be the title track. What would yours be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound   Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:58 pm

BRING ME THE NIGHT!

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound   Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Did they fix that problem with the sound? I want to buy it but i'm worried it'll be one of those messed up copies.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound   Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 pm

My copy sounds just fine to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound   Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:31 am

Required Fields wrote:
My copy sounds just fine to me.

Where did you buy it?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound   Favorite song off of Overkill - Ironbound Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:48 pm